Mr. Bid Services & Material Outlet

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

900 Orchard Lake Rd

Pontiac, MI 48341

Every remodeling is a stressful undertaking, that comes with a mountain of stress. Let us at Mr Bid relieve that stress with our expertise, timely remodels, and continuous workers. With over 25 years in the construction industry, Mr. Bid is your contractor for any project large or small. The our teams have worked on residential and commercial properties, REO assets, foreclosed homes, and high-end homes. We have operated as both a general contractor as well as a subcontractor. Our Staff is highly qualified to help you through your construction to the home of your dreams - from design to completion. Each of our craftsmen are skilled in many trades saving you time and money on your project....

Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (9)Carpet Sales and Installation (7)Flooring Sales and Installation (3)General Remodeling (3)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (3)Unfinished Carpentry (2)Drywall (2)Handyman Services (2)Ceramic Tile (2)Basement Remodeling (2)Cabinet Making (1)Roofing (1)

07/04/2019

Everything went great and witttthout a hitch. The price for comparable carpeting that we selected was cheaper than a couple of other places that we checked. We took our time selecting the carpeting and there was never any sales pressure to buy. Rob McBee did a good job recommending certain styles a patterns after we told him what we were interested in. Installers were on time and did a good job in...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet installation in bedrooms and kitchen.

CATEGORY carpet installation, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2019

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We hope you are enjoying your new carpet! If we can help with anything in the future, please let us know. We hope you are enjoying your new carpet!

05/10/2019

Very pleased with Mr. Bid and will work with them again if I have a carpet issue. My finished basement had a water intrusion issue requiring me to pull a significant amount of it up and throw away the padding that was drenched. Sales associate (Jesse) was able to quote me over the phone based on my description and schedule the repair the same week. Repair included replacing padding, replacing tack...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2019

01/22/2019

It went extremely well Can't say enough good things about Jesse from Mr Bid He made a trip out in a snow storm to look at the job and had it finished within 15 min and would not except any money who does that in todays society ???? All he asked is if I would keep him in mind for any future business well I can assure you Jesse you will be the first one I call thanks again for your service sincerely...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had some squeaks in the hallway of our Condo

CATEGORY flooring, handyman service, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2019

Photo for Mr. Bid Services & Material Outlet - 900 Orchard Lake Rd, Pontiac, MI - 37670264

06/21/2018

Everything went perfect! From the time the salesman showed up (on time) to the time the installers left (cleaned everything) was great. Highly recommend. I had 3 quotes and they were the best bang for the buck. Didn’t try and oversell!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpeted 4 rooms

CATEGORY flooring, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2018

05/19/2018

I gave them 5 stars even though my project had a problem. Why? Because when it comes to home improvements, it's rare that projects go perfectly the first time. It's how a company handles it when that happens that counts. Will they stop returning your calls? Will they tell you there is nothing they can do? Will they treat you as an unimportant customer since you've already paid? Mr. Bid did not do ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet on stairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2018

Photo for Mr. Bid Services & Material Outlet - 900 Orchard Lake Rd, Pontiac, MI - 37081775

04/30/2018

Went pretty well overall, kitchen turned out really sharp! And complete transformation throughout house. Get constant comments on flooring! Everybody loves and has to feel. A couple few delays along the way, but not necessarily your fault. Professionalism and workmanship was top notch. Thanks Randy! The place looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel (Water damage)

CATEGORY custom cabinets, contractors, ceramic tile, drywall, remodeling, woodworking, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2017

04/30/2018

It was very quick and quiet my daughter was still asleep and didn't hear a sound. The day I called they came right out gave me an estimate and was very polite. I thank you guys for everything we love are New carpet!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet in my living room and hall.

CATEGORY contractors, carpet installation, flooring, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2018

02/23/2018

It went well both times I had them do some work for me. They helped put my basement back together the first time after I had the removal and dry out from another company. That company really screwed me and Mr Bid helped me so I used them again for the entire project the second time. They were great both times.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement restoration work

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling, basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/23/2018

02/23/2018

The services were excellent. The work was done professionally. They showed up on-time. They did the work they were going to do. They also charged a fair rate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed carpet in my basement and also did some handyman work. They found some leaks and repaired those as well. They also repaired the roof and added some flashing. In addition, they also repaired and replaced drywall and ceiling tile.

CATEGORY carpet installation, ceramic tile, drywall, handyman service, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2017

05/24/2017

Mr. Bid came out to give an estimate on time!! Quote was given immediately & price was the best (I got 4 quotes), install was promised & guys showed up exactly when I was told. Mr Bid & the team rock!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpeted a couple rooms.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2017

Find the perfect fit in Flooring and Cabinet! Extensive Showroom for all types of flooring, indoor/outdoor, commercial, entry level to high end flooring and a wide range of cabinets. Front picking your favorites to installation.

Installing already purchased flooring or cabinets

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Check