Cumming's Plumbing Inc.

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

1425 Goldsmith

Plymouth, MI 48170

Cumming's Plumbing is a family owned and operated company servicing Plymouth and the surrounding communities since 1958. We're licensed and insured for your protection. We provide quality work with competitive prices. Free estimates are available. We service both commercial and residential plumbing. We offer 24/7 Emergency Service and Saturday appointments. Payment is due at the time of service. We accept cash, check and credit card payments. Visit our web site for valuable coupons www.johncummingplumbing.com...

Plumbing (291)Drain Cleaning (34)Valves (32)Water Heaters (26)Wells and Pumps (21)Pipes/Hoses/Cables/Lines (20)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (18)Sewer Cleaning (8)Basement Remodeling (4)Septic Systems (2)Natural Gas Lines (2)

01/17/2020

Called Tuesday, showed up on time Wednesday morning. Installed new water heater and brought up to code. Nick was very professional and explained as well as wrote a very detailed description of work performed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New 40 gallon gas water heater

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2020

01/15/2020

My name is Corey (invoice 54761) and my plumber today was Dennis. I called today needing emergency service and they fit me in same day to repair my leaky/flood producing valve on my upstairs toilet. Dennis arrived ahead of schedule and completed the work in under 30 minutes and no leaks. I was blown away by the speed of service and the price was very competitive. Dennis also taught me something ne...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet supply valve was leaking

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2020

We were happy to provide service quickly. Dennis is a great asset to our team! Thank you for choosing Cumming's Plumbing, we value your business!

01/15/2020

Nick was prompt, professional, polite and personable. He even called ahead of time to let me know that he was on his way and when I should expect him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two (2) upstairs bathroom toilets were not flushing properly.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2020

01/14/2020

Great! Brad and his partner called ahead, arrived when they said they work. Worked carefully and resolved my leak in the toilet seal and reset everything. Brad answered all my questions and let me know what additional work I should consider down the road on my old 1940s plumbing. I plan to hire them again when I remodel my kitchen in a few months.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet had a leak and needed to be reset.

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2020

We are happy to help! Thank you for choosing Cumming's Plumbing for your plumbing needs. We value your business!

12/18/2019

They came the day after I called, and were even early! Very courteous professional and fast. I also have them work on my sump pump a few months ago, and receive the same quality service. I definitely recommend them for any plumbing needs big or small. Nick was great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had the flusher lever of my toilet break.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2019

Thank you for your feedback! Nick is a great addition to our team! We value your business and thank you for choosing Cumming's Plumbing.

12/13/2019

Nick spent 2 1/2 hours troubleshooting the issues. He determined the source of the problem....snaked several sections of the floor drain as well as repaired a plastic floor drain cover/collar that had come loose.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain in basement was plugged

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave your review. We appreciate that along with your loyalty when looking for a plumber. Thank you for choosing Cumming's Plumbing!

12/05/2019

Nick did an EXCELLENT job! He came earlier than projected and went right to work. He was polite, personable, professional, efficient and cleaned up. He fully explained everything he was doing and gave me some very good advice as well. He is awesome and I would gladly have him back to do any additional work I may need. Thank you so much! Nancy Leist

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One toilet needed to be snaked and another toilet was running

CATEGORY drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2019

Thank you so much for the feedback! Nick is a great asset to our team. We look forward to working with you in the future.

11/24/2019

Nick did an excellent job of fixing our toilet. He was also able to investigate and answer a question regarding plumbing in our guest bathroom. Many thanks! - Melissa

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fixed toilet

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2019

Thank you for choosing Cumming's Plumbing, we appreciate your business!

11/21/2019

Nick called before coming out, arrived on time, and completed the work in a prompt and efficient manner. He also explained how I should turn the water on in the Spring, and clean out the connection for the Winter.He is an excellent example of why I always call Cumming Plumbing when I need a plumber.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed an old hose connection/ faucet replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2019

Nick is a great asset to our team! We are always happy to help and appreciate your loyalty! Thank you for choosing Cumming'[Member Information Removed] Plumbing when it comes to your plumbing needs. We value your business!

11/20/2019

Had an new water heater installed. The price was very competitive, and Brad was very courteous and professional. The previous install had pipes going everywhere. They were able to clean that up and make it look much better. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Water Heater

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2019

We were happy to help! Thank you for choosing Cumming's Plumbing, we value your business!

Residential and Commercial Plumbing, Backflow Testing, Repair and Installation, Repairs, All Major Bands Sold and Serviced, Remodeling, Sewer and Main Water Service Repairs and Installation, Drain Cleaning and Camera Inspection, Sump Pumps, Back up Sump Pumps, Garbage Disposals, Water Heaters, Repipes, Gas Lines, Appliance Installation, Whole House Water Filters, Leak Detection, Frozen Pipes.

Jetting