Sunny and tidy living room.

Get matched with top Upholstery Cleaners in Paw Paw, MI

There are 5 highly-rated local upholstery cleaners.

Recent Upholstery Cleaning Reviews in Paw Paw

  • A
    Crystal Carpet Care Kalamazoo
    Everything went absolutely perfect. Very professional, great work. Carpets looked brand new and they got spots up that oth professional cleaners could not! Highly recommend if you need any sort of cleaning done.
    - John G.
  • A
    Crystal Carpet Care Kalamazoo
    Tony and Taryn took great care of our carpets and furniture in Portage after my dog threw up, got the stains right out and it smelled great after! Would absolutely recommend.
    - TYLER T.
  • A
    TNT Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
    TNT is by far the best we've ever hired to clean our carpets ,area rugs, and our couch and chair. They came in a matter of time after giving them a call, and did a fantastic job on everything. They even left their heavy duty dehumidifier, and air blowers until everything was completely dried. Thank you again Keith, Deivis, and Chris for your hard work and kindness!!
    - Shanna W.
  • A
    TNT Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
    It was done in a reasonable amount of time, with good results. We only had to move a minimum amount of furniture. Very happy about that.
    - Al S.
  • A
    Modernistic Carpet Cleaning
    Modernistic scheduled service within days of my call. After walking through the house to review the requested work, they cleaned quickly and thoroughly, finishing carpets and furniture on all three floors in less than two hours. Our white carpet and light-colored furniture look close to new after cleaning. They removed 99% of tough animal stains and reduced the appearance of the remaining 1%.
    - Margaret F.
  • A
    Camelot Service Co
    Camelot Carpet is a very professional company with fast and responsive service and very professional servicemen.
    - Joe H.
  • A
    Camelot Service Co
    The two men, from Camelot Service Co.,  who did the cleaning arrived on time and worked diligently and professionally.  They did a thorough job, and any furniture they had to move was placed back in in proper place on foam blocks.  The carpets and upholstery that was cleaned looked beautiful afterwards, and they were able to eliminate stains that a previous cleaning service had failed to do.  The price was less than I had expected.  When I called to set up the cleaning job, I wished I had been informed that a special discount was being offered and I could have had two extra rooms cleaned for a very small extra cost.  The cleaners informed me of this after they had finished their job.  I was disappointed that I hadn't know about it when I set up the job request.  I would definitely recommend Camelot to any of my friends.  When I call for their services again, in the future, I will certainly remember to ask if there are any "specials" being offered.
    - Mary G.
  • A
    Modernistic Carpet Cleaning
    I would highly recommend them. They got the job done quickly. The price was good too considering all the work that they did.
    - Jessica M.
  • A
    Camelot Service Co
    I called Camelot an spoke with Shaun the week of Oct 14th.  We agreed on a cleaning date of Oct 25th. Chris and Zack showed up at the assigned time,looked the situation over, answered questions and were at work cleaning at once. We are happy with the results and will call on them for our next cleaning.
    - jerald k.
  • A
    Camelot Service Co
    Two men showed up on time for the job.  They were quick and efficient.  The carpet looked great when they were done and the couch looked brand new.
    - Brynn W.
Join Angie's List to view provider's name.
Join Angie's List Now To see all 5 highly rated companies in Paw Paw

Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Upholstery Cleaner Articles

Go to the article: 

Four Tips Before Getting a Professional Upholstery Cleaning

.
furniture upholstery
Go to the article: 

How Much Does Furniture Upholstery Cleaning Cost?

.
Go to the article: 

Use a Rubber Glove to Remove Pet Hair

.

Upholstery Cleaners in Paw Paw

Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.

To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, JOIN ANGIE'S LIST NOW!

    R
  • Restore

    6660 Old 28th St SE
    Grand Rapids, Michigan
    T
  • Tidy Blinds

    2724 South Westnedge Ave
    Kalamazoo, Michigan