A-1 Can-Do Lawn Landscape & Snow Plowing

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since October 2012

B Rated | 4 Reviews

Additional DBA - A-1 CAN-DO Lawn Landscape & Snow services LLC....

Custom Lawn Care

241  REVIEWS
Custom Lawn Care

As a Multi Year Super Service Award Winner, Custom Lawn Care is a local and family owned company that provides customized lawn care programs and additional services within the Flint, Lansing, Saginaw and surrounding areas since 1988. We try to surpass our customer’s expectations with every application, no matter how much we continue to grow. We treat all lawns with exceptional detail and service both residential and commercial properties throughout Mid-Michigan.

10/16/2015

Jeremy and his team were informative, friendly and professional.  Our grass looks great and our beach was done beyond our expectations.  We think it is beautiful and can't wait to share it with our family for years to come.  We met with three companies and A-1 Can-Do's price was competitive.  The thing that set them apart was the wealth of knowledge that Jeremy shared with us.  It felt like we had...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A-1 Can-Do did our sod, sprinklers and beach for our new home.  They recently came to winterize our sprinklers, which was free for the first year.

CATEGORY landscaping

Thank you [Member name removed] for your kind words. We strive to provide the best service for the best price. Most of our business is word of mouth so we appreciate your referrals.

10/22/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new gravel drive. I'm happy with the work, and the timeliness of completion.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn treatment,hardscaping

C

04/29/2014

They charge me $50 to turn it on and $50 to turn it off, and if I need a repair done which is kind of circumstantial. Nothing really stands out about them. They are average. Nothing is great about them at all. There is nothing positive or negative. I just use them because they are convenient and they are close. They have been servicing my house for a number of years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A-1 Can-Do Lawn Landscape & Snow Plowing provided lawn fertilizing and irrigation. The irrigation was all summer long, from start to finish. It started up in spring and they maintained it and they shut if off in the fall.

CATEGORY landscaping,irrigation systems,lawn treatment

10/09/2012

They do what they say they will do. They are honest and fair. If there is every a problem they will make it right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been using them for the past 8 years. They have blew out my sprinklers, did some trimming, weeding, stone cleaning, beach work, and sod, etc.

CATEGORY landscaping

Commercial and residential landscaping design, installation and reorganization, trees, shrubs, hedges, parenials, annuals, beach construction, hardscape, irrigation, sprinkler system winterizations, flowers, lawn care, mowing, trimming, aeration, fertilization, patio water drainage, turf & bed management.