Absolute Waterproofing Solutions

B39 REVIEWS

Founded 1973 • Angie's List since December 2013

2246 East Main Street

Owosso, MI 48867

Absolute Waterproofing Solutions is a family owned and operated basement waterproofing, mold removal company for Mid-Michigan and its surrounding areas. We waterproof basements, and crawlspaces, encapsulate crawlspaces, repair and stabilize cracked foundations, mold remediation, and more. Please call our local Flint and Owosso MI office at 989-729-8689 to schedule. Additional address - 120 N Washington Sqr, Ste 805 Lansing, MI 48933....

Basement Waterproofing (38)Foundation Repair (6)Drain Pipe Installation (4)Mold Testing and Remediation (2)

11/26/2019

Absolute Waterproofing Solutions are in a class by themselves. This is the second time I have needed to fix a leak in my relatively new home basement (different places, different causes }. They work fast, are the best informed basement waterproofing company, using the latest industry technology. I have used. Their work is meticulous and guaranteed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of basement water leak

CATEGORY basement waterproofing, foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2019

05/01/2019

We had an ongoing issue where water would occasionally creep into our finished basement where the wall and floor meet. Part of our problem is due to iron ochre buildup in the soil which clogs my drain tiles. After the last time of ripping up part of the laminate floor, I decided to look into waterproofing solutions. I had two other companies come and try to sell me the moon. One wanted $23k and I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement Waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2019

04/26/2019

They give you the run around. Reception tells us they need to talk to Rick to schedule them to come out. When you finally get to speak to Rick he tells you the office will call you in a few to schedule STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED CALL. Our first appt was canceled by them. They broke down on the way out. STILL WAITING

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were supposed to come and do warranty work. Our basement flooded due to their system failing ruining the carpet and causing health concerns for my wife due to her asthma.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

In response to Ms. Her comments are not exactly true. We did respond and sent an inspector to see what the issue was. That was in March. The only true statement made by her is that we did send another inspector who's new vehicle shut down on the road to Hale, That was last week. Myself being the owner of Absolute Waterproofing chose to have my office send me to re-inspect her basement. Even though...

12/09/2018

Incredibly well! I was skeptical, but they fixed the problem,. The two-man team cut a trench in the perimeter of the affected area, installed the draining system and sump pump, and covered the draining system with new smooth concrete. No more water!!! Incidentally, when we called Absolute, we were scheduled to leave Michigan for our Florida winter home in less than a week. They understood our urge...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a basement area in a 60-year old home that was collecting water due, I presume, to a clogged/warn out perimeter drain. After a thorough examination of the basement, they recommended installing a draining system under a portion of the floor in the basement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2018

D

10/11/2018

I am writing this on behalf of my 86-year-old mother. She is happy so far with the drainage system installed in the basement (in July 2017). However, the backyard sump pump drainage system (also installed in July 2017) heaved up partially out of the ground after the first heavy use, and despite repeated calls and assurances that someone would come out "when we are in the area", nobody has come to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement waterproofing system and backyard drainage system (with sump pump)

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2018

08/25/2018

The job was done in just 3 days. I've had no water in my basement since, even though there have been some heavy rains. The workers were friendly and answered questions. They did a good job of cleaning up afterwards.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2018

10/26/2017

He was very professional and you could tell that he knew what he was talking about. He explained everything and even had helpful diagrams. His pricing was very competitive and he did excellent work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He waterproofed my basement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2016

10/13/2017

Work was done on time with little mess inside.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation repair

CATEGORY basement waterproofing, foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2017

C

09/06/2017

Not the best, straps were not flat on walls, waited 3 weeks for them to come back and fix the problem. Finish on cement when done was rough and some holes in it, and they got cement dust in carpet that they failed to cover.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carbon fiber straps installed on walls & basement drain system installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2017

08/07/2017

THEY DID A GREAT JOB, VERY HARD WORKING GUYS, AND RICK EXPAINED THE WORK TO BE DONE, SO I COULD UNDERSTAND

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
WATER PROOFING OF MY BASEMENT

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2017

Basement waterproofing, mold remediation, crawl space encapsulation, foundation repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing