Andy's Statewide

A678 REVIEWS

Founded 1979 • Angie's List since September 2005

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

4828 Joslyn Rd

Orion, MI 48359

When you need an air conditioning or heating problem fixed fast and fixed right, you need Andy's Statewide. At Andy's statewide, we go the extra mile to provide exceptional service for all your air conditioning and heating needs. From minor repairs and part replacements, to a complete new system design and installation, we are the company to call. Plus, we offer comprehensive maintenance plans to keep your system in top shape and your home comfortable all year long....

Heating and Air Conditioning (669)Plumbing (23)Air Duct Cleaning (15)Water Heaters (9)Water and Smoke Damage (4)Drain Cleaning (3)Electronic Gadget Repair (1)Pressure Washing (1)
D

12/04/2019

Too expensive to get the motor replaced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced furnace induction motor

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2019

07/18/2019

4 weeks ago a rep did an initial walk through for an estimate. I was told I would receive a quote later that night. A full day later no response. I call the rep and he tells me this job will need some more technical examination and the office will be in touch in a few days. No responses for the next week. After the fourth of July I email him and he says the office will call soon. Two days later on...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heater and air conditioning installation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2019

03/21/2019

We hired Andy’s Statewide to service a furnace in a house we just purchased. The price was great. Technician arrived on time. He answered all my questions in terms I could understand. We will definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace serviced

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2019

12/19/2018

Dennis Stempien, Serivce Technician from Andy’s Statewide did our furnace service this morning. It took about 40 minutes for him to perform the inspection and service. He was very polite and respectful. He answered all my questions with patience. He also advised me about possible water leak from my air conditioner coil that I need to attend during summer as he saw some rust on the furnace floor. O...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating - Furnace Annual Service

11/30/2018

He suggested a new furnace which I really need but can't afford it right now. No pressure he just fixed the old one.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace blower motor

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2018

11/11/2018

The furnace went out on a Saturday and I had called another furnace company but that would not be able to get furnace in until the following week. I couldn’t wait that long as my 80 something year old mom lives with me and gets cold. So I called Andy’s statewide and they were able to send someone out on Tuesday. By Friday we had a new furnace and a great price and a great guarantee. Love these guy...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My furnace wouldn’t heat

11/06/2018

Good. Only thing I thought was unfair was being charged for two service charges for repairing two furnaces on one visit

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair furnace

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2018

11/04/2018

Once the parts arrived, they were able to come out and get it taken care of. The price was a little high, but they came down a few dollars because of the delay. Service was excellent, but the delay was frustrating. Would have liked better communication during the delay face.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Boiler repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2018

10/17/2018

Very prompt and thorough service. Service person provided information about services performed. Fair pricing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
air conditioner maintenance service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2018

07/26/2018

Eric did an awesome job. He was very professional and he did the job in a timely manor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New furnace

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2018

Furnace, heating, air conditioning, duct cleaning, indoor air quality, water heater replacement or installations, geothermal design, boilers & radiant infloor heat.