SANDIE TAILORING

Angie's List since October 2010

Not Rated| 6 Reviews

06/30/2015

06/10/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Created a matching twin bedspread and repaired pants and.... |This is a good business. The women there work very hard and are efficient at what they do. They seem very very suited to do hems and ordinary clothes repairs at a reasonable and fair price. They are courteous and professional and can do repairs very quickly. This business is also willing to take on customized sewing projects as were done for me but perhaps this is not their best and most efficient work.

01/20/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reasonable price and good service on hemming, taking in waist of pants, and other simple alterations. They shortened a pair of pants for me the same day on request, for just $1 extra.

11/13/2013

Terrible service and non-existent business ethics. When returning to Sandie's Tailoring to pick up the new pair of pants that was dropped off for alterations, the owner could not find them. She then claimed that we had picked them up earlier, even though we still had, in our possession, the shop's receipt for the pants. The owner refused to compensate us for the lost or stollen pants. We had to go...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Accepted item of clothing for hemming to proper length on a new pair of women's designer jeans.

04/29/2013

I'm not from Okemos and I'm not familiar with the area. I saw the building right away butI had to drive around the block to figure out where to park. There is a parking lot behind the building. You can go in the back door and it takes you into the sewing are or you can walk around the front and go in through the front door that faces the street.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took in a pair of jeans to be hemmed. I wasn't in a hurry so i told them i would pick up the jeans in a week. I can't remember if they charged me 6 dollars or 6.50 but i was very pleased and felt this was a fair price. The jeans were ready when i got there. I didn't have to wait around and it took less then 5 minutes to go in, pay them, and get the jeans. They looked great. The staff was professional and I had a positive experience. I plan to use them for tailoring from now on.