BMW of Okemos

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since December 2008

Additional DBA - Okemos Auto Collection. Additional e-mails - mkelly@okemosautocollection.com, mhart@okemosautocollection.com, khamman@okemosautocollection.com. ttabor@okemosautocollection.com Additional Hours - Mon-Thur 9:00 AM-8:00 PM; Fri 9:00 AM-6:00 PM; Sat 10:00 AM-4:00 PM. Financing available....

HOLT AUTO ALIGNMENT INC

Auto Service

01/30/2017

They take good care of my car, they have a wonderful place to wait, they are prompt, they back it up. The price isn't fair, but Porche and BMW's are expensive to maintain.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced front end, like tie-rod ends, etc.

01/30/2017

DESCRIPTION OF WORK

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires,car inspections

05/05/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my 50k mile check up with an oil & filter change. My vehicle has only been serviced by them and the service has always been very good.

04/23/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service calls and maintenance are free for up to 50,000 miles and 4 years. This is a great deal. The service department is very good and will provide a similar new vehicle to drive, if needed, while the service is performed. By far the best place I ever purchased a vehicle. I have purchased new vehicles for over 30 years

03/02/2011

I have a Mercedes Benz. The battery light came out on the car that broke down in Battle Creek and they towed the car and did the work. They are very nice. They do nice work. It is a Mercedes Benz so I guess I should expect to pay more, but I was completely shocked when I saw the bill for that. They are only show of town. If I take it with other car places, I've not had any better luck. In fact I'v...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the services of BMW of Okemos in September. They replaced the altimeter and battery for me.

CATEGORY auto repair

Auto sales & repairs of cars, parts, accessories, oil changes, tire rotations, brake repairs & tune-ups.