A-1 Garage Door Repair Systems of Michigan

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

21790 Coolidge Hwy Suite B

Oak Park, MI 48237

A1 Door Systems, as a Angies list SUPER SERVICE award holder, has been the premier garage door repair and installation company for over 14 years serving all of Oakland, Wayne, Macomb and Washtanaw county. We have had a consistent A+ rating with the BBB. As well as a high customer satisifaction rate across Eastern Michigan. Offering 24 hour 7 day a week service , Free service call with any repair (during normal business hours) as well as lifetime warranty on certain doors and parts. Please feel free to browse our website. Read our customers comments. Basicly get a feel for superior service at a fair price. When you are ready, please call us for additional questions or to simply make an appointment. Additional email: phoneagent@a1doorsinc.com Sincerest regards, David Eckes, CEO...

Garage Doors (223)Doors (16)

01/13/2020

The whole experience from start to finish was about as painless as can be. The response (from Angieslist request to phone call) was extremely quick, and everything played out exactly as was described / explained to me. The person they sent over (Paul) was extremely professional, knowledgeable, and (as far as I can tell) performed high quality work. He even took the time afterwards to answer other ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Adjustments to 2 garage doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2020

Thank you !

11/23/2019

Overall, it was a great experience working with A-1 Door Systems. They arrived on time in cold, snowy weather. The person that repaired the garage door was polite, professional, and finished the job quickly. The price was great too, it cost $265 to replace 2 garage door springs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced Garage Door Springs

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2019

Thank you sir!

11/21/2019

Everything was great! They came out when they said they would (1 day later because they were busy and even apologized for it!) I received fast, friendly service and the cost was very reasonable! Wonderful company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing coil

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2019

Thank you for the work and your kind words!

11/11/2019

Excellent response to us and our need to get cars out of the garage. They came the same day, got the door back on track and ordered parts, which were rare because the door is 60 years old. They made the repair on a Saturday (parts came late Friday). Impressive. Door now works like a new one. Tom and Matt were very knowledgable and polite. The door repair and maintenance were clearly explained. I w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace broken spring.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2019

We appreciate you patience on that job. Its a beautiful old wood door they no longer make. Im glad we were able to preserve her. Thank you for the business!

08/06/2019

Someone came out the same day I called and gave me a quote on replacing a couple of doors with insulated ones. Two days later they came back and installed the doors. They did a great job. Everyone was friendly and great to work with. I would use them again and recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced garage doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We aim to please. We also appreciate you for taking time out to say a few words about us. Enjoy the new doors and if you have any problems down the road just give us a jingle. DE

06/14/2019

Next day service. Arrived on time and completed the job in a timely manner. Everything works great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced garage door opener.

COST $454.95

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2019

Thank you for the business!

06/07/2019

Matt arrived on time and took care of the repair. Replaced the spring. Door open. Door close. šŸ‘šŸ»

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door spring snapped.

COST $244.95

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2019

Thank you! Hard work in motion šŸ‘

04/02/2019

Paul did an awesome job coming out to quote, he made sure I was getting exactly the type of door, track, and opening that I wanted. He even raised my rafters up 1 foot, with a 15 degree radius to net me the space I was after. Iā€™m thankful for for finding such a great company. Paul worked late into the evening without me even being there and even had to shuffle some of my things around the garage. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove 1 Piece 22ā€™ Garage door/track and replace with new door/track/opener.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2019

Thanks Mr. [Member Name Removed], We are blessed to have good people surrounding us. We thank you for the business and the kind words.

03/21/2019

Spectacular! They were out the same afternoon and had to fabricate a spring (because of the size of the door), came back the next day and did a great job. Friendly, prompt, and effective. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door spring and roller repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2019

We value and appreciate you. Thank you for the business and thank you for taking time today to provide feedback on us. God bless!

03/08/2019

Extremely quick response to my request for quote. Company did not try to sell me a new opener but instead repaired my existing one. Technician was prompt and professional. The technician was able to complete the work within about 1/2 hour. Dennis the technician provided us with an excellent experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door opener repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2019

Thank you ! We appreciate your kind words and thank you for the kind words!

Garage door-repair, sales & service. Garage door opener-repairs, sales & service.

Garage door window replacement.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa