Dermatology Associates

• Angie's List since October 2008

NA Rated | 5 Reviews

There are 5 doctors at this site. Surgery is performed at this site. Average patient volume is 60 patients per day....

12/21/2012

I have been seeing Dr. Barron for several years. (She is also my mom's dermatologist, and that's how I started going to see her.) I have mild rosacea and was not satisfied with the treatment I was receiving with another dermatologist so decided to switch. She prescribed a different medication that I am happy with. As a new patient, there was a bit of a wait to make the initial appointment, but as ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I recently saw Dr. Lisa Barron at Dermatology Associates in Novi for my annual "skin check."

12/28/2011

They were very good, professional, and thorough. It was an overall good experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We saw them for a routine screening.

12/15/2011

The ease of getting an appointment impresses me about them. I was very pleased with the staff there. I don't have any negative feedback about them at all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I last visited Dermatology Associates on the 3rd of October 2011 for dermatology.

06/26/2011

Very professional, explained everything they were doing

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mole checks

01/16/2009

Excellent dermatology professionals.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Skin biopsy and skin evaluation.

Dermatology.