Carol's Upholstery

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since November 2009

Carols Upholstery can recover almost anything. Our 20 year reputation in Novi is put into every job. We use quality filling & do quality work....

03/08/2020

Couldn't have gone better. I would never hire any one else!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two Chairs and a Sofa were reupholstered

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the review. Ann

08/25/2017

Perfect. Great fabric recommendation by upholsterer and excellent work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reupholstered antique footstool

08/20/2017

Now I have beautiful burgundy leather recliner with excellent firm support. Very comfortable and breathable. The upholstery is perfect and looks better that the original work. The new foam padding feels great for my back. They did a great job. The company is very busy so be prepared to wait for the excellent quality work. Not the place to go if you are in a hurry. Well worth the wait.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carol and her team reupholstered and repaired a Barcalounger for me. The original arms were a great fit with the living room décor so we wanted to keep the recliner.

04/13/2017

The project was complete, on schedule. No issues at all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My couch has 3 cushions, and one of them had the zipper pop off. I couldn't get it back on, and the stuffing would leak out. So I brought it to Carol's Upholstery for a repair. They replaced the zipper and the cushion was as good as new.

CATEGORY furniture repair

03/20/2017

This is a small shop and the work will not be accomplished over night. I think we had a three week period for the job to be completed - which was no problem for us. Also, I did have some sticker shock on the price, but I feel she was competitive with other competitors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The dog ripped up one of the seat cushions on our couch. The result was both cushions needed to be replaced. While Carol could not find the exact color for replacement, she did find a good match and with fabric that might be less likely to by a target of our dog's claws.

CATEGORY upholstery

Furniture Reupholstering & Repair – Custom Orders, Sofas, Recliners, Chairs, Diners, Headboards, Cornice Boards, Ottomans, Pillows, Boat Seats, & Cushions. Fabric Sales.

NA
MasterCard, Visa, Check

Similar businesses in your area...

DeLair DeSign