AMISTEE AIR DUCT CLEANING & INSULATION

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20160831

47087 Grand River Ave

Novi, MI 48374

Our specialty is quality, professional air duct cleaning, and insulation services with the very best equipment in the industry. We use state of the art vacuum trucks specifically made for duct cleaning. These trucks pull an amazing 17,000 cubic feet of air per minute, removing dust, allergens, debris and pet dander from your duct system. We're committed to doing right by our customers. See for yourself and call us today at (248) 349-8877 or visit us online at www.amistee.com!...

air duct cleaning (410)dryer vent cleaning (83)hvac repair (31)insulation (3)

03/02/2020

Although my phone number was incorrect online, I was still notified by Donna via email that the number was a nonworking number. Eventually, we did speak, and I found her to be very helpful, friendly and professional. The job was done very well. I am extremely happy with the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], so sorry for the delayed response! We're glad everything worked out and that you were happy with your service. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future! Stay healthy!

02/26/2020

I had Amistee out in September to clean the air ducts. I felt that the work done at the time was very thorough and I was satisfied. However, air quality in the home didn't improve noticeably afterword. I called them to ask what else I could do about it. They volunteered to come out and look things over. They noticed sand in the ducts in the basement that may mean I have a deteriorating concrete sl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean home air ducts

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for the review! Keep us in the loop about the sand. We're always happy to help!

12/31/2019

Worked with Julie to set up day and time for cleaning and was informed as to when to expect technicians. Kyle and Greg were awesome! Very professional, friendly and knowledgeable and they did a great job. They actually showed me pictures of our ducts before and after and of our very dirty outside dryer vent. My husband and I swear that the air smells cleaner and fresher since they left. I would de...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2019

10/26/2019

Went well but cost is not acceptable

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air duct cleaning

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2019

10/18/2019

They spent quite a bit of time here and were happy to show me what they were doing as they worked. I could not believe the amount of dust and animal hair in our duct work. I would highly recommend getting this done unless you have a finished basement ceiling or live in an apt building.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2019

Photo for AMISTEE AIR DUCT CLEANING & INSULATION - 47087 Grand River Ave, Novi, MI - 38179467

10/11/2019

They do a good job on duct cleaning. I continue to use them. They are really good. I have two dogs and they were able to really clean it very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned our furnace and did our ducts.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2019

08/16/2019

I contacted Aimstee for furnace air duct cleaning services. The service technicians, Scott & Alex, promptly showed up at my residence and were very professional, courteous, and exhibited proficient service & communication skills. The entire process was thoroughly explained, and before/after pictures of the air ducts were provided at completion of their cleaning services. Excellent service…thank yo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace air duct cleaning services

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2019

Photo for AMISTEE AIR DUCT CLEANING & INSULATION - 47087 Grand River Ave, Novi, MI - 38048843

08/05/2019

Barry & Alex did an excellent job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Duct Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2019

08/05/2019

Everything went great. The two servicemen were professional, on time, and explained everything that was going to be done. They covered the floor where they were going to walk the most and wore shoe covers to prevent from tracking dirt throughout the house. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone wanting their air ducts cleaned.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Duct Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2019

07/28/2019

they did a good job on the furnace. They were unable to clean the vent duct because of water.in the vent and very wet lint. I had the vent replaced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaned furnace ducts and dryer vent

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2019

Amistee offers quality, professional air duct cleaning with the very best equipment in the industry. We also offer insulation removal and installation, duct sealing, duct lining, and dryer vent cleaning. We constantly strive to achieve our absolute best and rely on our qualified technicians to help us get there. We promise you the very best during every service, 100% guarantee.

Please ask for details.