Amps Electrical Services LLC

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since February 2012

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

We here at AMPS Electrical Services LLC have been servicing West Michigan since 2007. I (Shawn) have been doing electrical work since 1986. I am a well rounded electrician. I love what I do. I have done many areas of electrical, from adding an outlet to wiring a buildings. We are also state licensed and insured....

11/06/2013

Provider arrived at the appointed time and quickly reviewed the problems needing correction. We agreed on what needed to be done, the corrections were made quickly and efficiently, and at the agreed upon price.  I would contract with this provider again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service provider corrected a number of small problems identified by home inspector for property to be purchased.

CATEGORY electrician

02/03/2012

Excellent service. They came out right when I needed them. They helped with with other electrical stuff. Price was reasonable and they are very nice people. I would call them again if I had something else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an outdoor plug put in and they did some wiring for my television.

CATEGORY electrician

Residential. Commercial, Agricultural, Generators (KOHLER) automatic and manual, Lighting (indoor and outdoor) Remodel (electrical), Additions (electrical), Service Upgrades, Adding outlets- circuits- lighting