Abc Supply

Founded 1970 • Angie's List since February 2009

Additional phone number - (586) 949-1980 & (734) 422-7661. Additional fax - (248) 437-2124....

Sun Home Improvement

Sun Home Improvement is family owned and operated for over 30 years! We start and complete our jobs on time and use only our own professional trained installers. Additional email - info@sunhomemi.com Additional phone number - (734) 354-9988

10/22/2014

CATEGORY replacement windows,doors

06/28/2012

I do not know if the different locations are different as far as help, but I found that you can go to any location, ie Livonia, or New Hudson, and they will ship from the nearest locatio, to your work site. My son is getting help from New Hudson, as I wan him to use Dennis, but they will use Livonia to ship from. I went in and talked of what I wanted, thye gave me samples explained brands and gave...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted Lee Wholesale to look for roofing materials for my church parsonage. I got samples andi nformation as well as a recommendation on an installer. They were free with good information, advise and gave me the name of a good installer Bob Shaw, who had me order the material, then arranged for delivery on the date of the install. They were accurate gave me a good price, even suggested how to save money on similar products, sent me a list with all prices, delivered when stated, and accepted return of unused material. They have sites in several areas. I used the New Hudson location, and a gentelman named Denise helped me. Very professional and helpful. My roofer always uses them and has nothing but praise. They are very knowledgeable, and helpful. I highly recommend them. I am also looking to replace a front door at the church and the door and window side of the operation was just as helpful with informants. I have not purchased a door yet, but will go there when we do.

CATEGORY roofing,replacement windows,doors

06/10/2011

They are a nice company. I like them. They are a smaller company. Everything was good with them. They delivered the material. I got everything that I purchased. There were no problems there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got some roofing material from Lee Wholesale Supply a couple of months ago. They sell things. They don't do any work.

CATEGORY roofing

04/27/2011

It worked out well and we would use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We purchased and installed new windows in our home.

CATEGORY replacement windows

windows, doors & energy efficiency, bay, double hung, glider, polygon, replacement, round top, tilt turn, entry doors, sliding doors, swinging doors, remodel & replacement.