GRASS ROOTS NURSERY

Founded 1972 • Angie's List since May 2010

43 years in business, family owned and operated, insured, experienced....

Brooks Landscaping

33  REVIEWS
Brooks Landscaping

Let Brooks Landscaping turn landscaping dreams into reality. We specialize in landscaping renovations, landscape design, and brick paving, we can create a unique outdoor environment that will compliment your decor and lifestyle.

05/24/2018

We just got an estimate, but the work was to expensive for our budget. Scott was very professional and attentive to our needs. Unfortunately, we cannot afford to spent 11K to restore a small pond for a couple of fishes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Restore an old koi pond.

CATEGORY lakefront landscaping

11/10/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaned pond and winterized it. Have used them for 8 years.

CATEGORY landscaper,lakefront landscaping

07/18/2014

Scott worked so hard, and did a beautiful job. They were very professional and had a great deal of expertise. They were able to answer any questions, even after the job was done. They were just wonderful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They deconstructed and rebuilt my pond.

CATEGORY landscaper,lakefront landscaping

[member name removed], Thanks for the kind words. We look forward to working for you again if the need should arise. Scott Bates Grass Roots Nursery.

06/09/2013

Fabulous! Grassroots built my pond in 2000. I was impressed at the point of installation as to the CRAFTSMANSHIP of the project. The fact that I did not require any service for 13 years is testimony to the quality of construction. I had recently experienced some leaking and asked Grass Roots to determine the problem. Once again, I was amazed by the detail of initial inspection to figure out where ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired and cleaned my 2,500 gallon pond.

CATEGORY lakefront landscaping

[member name removed], Thanks for the kind words. It was a pleasure working for you. And we look forward to seeing you again in another 13 years. ;) Scott Bates Grass Roots Nursery

Grass Roots Nursery offers the following professional pond / water garden / pond less water feature services. Design, installation, repair, onsite consultations, and seasonal services. Seasonal services include spring cleanings or pond openings, and fall closings or winter pond preparations. At our shop we offer free water testing, and professional water quality advice, sales of premium aquatic plants, ornamental pond fish (koi and more) and quality products for the DIY pond owner & installer.

Sorry Grass Roots Nursery does not offer aquatic weed control services at, on, in, or near retention basins, detention basins, or private inland earth bottom ponds.

Check, Visa, MasterCard