Comcast

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since March 2016

C Rated | 3 Reviews

Position purchase with Local Licensed supplier of the business inside your area....

08/04/2014

Got the job done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
trouble shoot problem with email

CATEGORY internet service

04/22/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Have "High speed" internet which is not fast at all. My Bill at the 1st of the year was around $70 JUST for internet, I called Comcast and complained that the price they are charging was too high and after talking for 30 minutes and trying to get me to buy a Cable package with TV and phone etc etc I told them I was going to quit if the price wasn't lowered and I just wanted internet. I did get the lower price but after much hassle and a lot of my time and now it's time to talk to them AGAIN because my Bill is going back up to $70 because the "Promo" period is going to end. Comcast has Monopoly on Cable in the Muskegon area so they are able to hike the Prices Up. Ugh!

CATEGORY internet service

02/28/2012

They lowered my cost and I got more things for less cost.  Their prices are so expensive.  Their service is excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Comcast in Muskegon is my cable, internet and home phone service provider.  I contacted them in December to put me on a different rate plan.

CATEGORY internet service,cable tv service,landline phone service

Nationwide Internet Access,Internet Access,Installation