PROFESSIONAL FURNITURE SVC

Angie's List since June 2010

O’Donnell Brothers can reupholster pieces of furniture that range from the incidental, such as dining chairs of the dining set we refinish, to whole rooms or upholstered furniture, such as multi-piece sectionals and chairs. We offer pick-up and delivery services along with a vast selection of fabrics to choose from....

06/02/2017

I just picked up the piece yesterday and I am absolutely thrilled with the work they did. It's not an easy piece to recover and the workmanship is impeccable. This chair has NEVER looked as good as it does now. They also gave the woodwork a good cleaning and it just glows. I highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to have an accent chair that I inherited from my grandmother re-upholstered. The chair has intricately carved arms, legs and front piece and a tufted back. I had this piece done 20+ years ago when I inherited this piece and now that the kids are grown, it needed to be redone.

CATEGORY furniture repair

01/12/2014

I have used them a few times to repair different pieces of furniture.  They have always done a good job and were very helpful even when I had some dining room chairs that couldn't be successfully repaired.  They we upfront with that information.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK