COMFORT AIR CONDITIONING & HEATING COMPANY

Angie's List since September 2007

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

Additional contact name - Tom Kegerreis, Scott Kegerreis....

Total Comfort Services

Total Comfort Services is a honest and dedicated residential and commercial heating and air conditioning company. We are a 24 hr full service contractor that can repair all makes and models. We offer sales of many brands from American Standard, Rheem, Carrier, Bradford White, Honeywell, Mitsubishi, Zonex and many more. We charge $75 for a diagnostic service call and would then quote to repair. Free estimates on new installations.

Award 2019

12/16/2013

Very smooth. They came on time and finished as planned.  No mess. No fuss. We've been using them since the house was built and always find them prompt and honest.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced dying furnace. We chose replace instead of repairing the 18 year old furnace.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

04/30/2012

They did a very excellent job. They have been in business for a long time. The father started it when I was a kid and one son has retired and the other son is running it now. I haven't had any problems with it since the installation. I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Comfort Air Conditioning & Heating to install a furnace and central air conditioning.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac