PLYMOUTH PLUMBING INC

Angie's List since March 2006

B Rated | 3 Reviews

Haines Drains Plumbing

We are the best in the business. Our family has been doing this longer than anyone else since 1955. Three generations of pure skill handed down to some of the greatest plumbers to ever walk the earth, and we specialize in sewer and drain. We offer Hydro jetting, camera inspections, snaking, excavating, sewer repair or replace. Call us for ALL your plumbing needs we have specific crews for each job. We have a $75 service call. Thank you for reading. Also if you wanna read more reviews we have been on homeadvisor for years and have lots of reviews on there.

Offers by Haines Drains Plumbing on Angie's List

09/27/2013

I have used this provider before and all was well, so I called them again.  I guess the company got really big because they did not answer the phone or call me back for the first 2 or 3 days after I left a message.  After I finally received a phone call back from someone, I was able to schedule an appointment, however, it was 2 weeks away.  I said I would deal with the 2 weeks because the service ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing happened.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

09/18/2007

This happened on a Saturday evening and the owner himself came right over. I did have to pay for a weekend service call and it was a little higher than I liked but in the end it was worth it. I really thought he did a fabulous job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to have a drain unclogged in both my kitchen and front bathroom sink and they were able to fix them.

CATEGORY drain cleaning

03/23/2006

THEY CAME RIGHT OUT TO DO THE JOB. THEY WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL. THEY ALL WORE UNIFORMS WITH NAME TAGS SO I KNEW WHO I WAS TALKING TO. THEY DID A GREAT JOB.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY FIXED MY WATER PIPES.

CATEGORY plumbing