Pest EZ

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

53853 Pontiac Trl OFFICES IN TROY, LIVONIA, AND MILFORD

Milford, MI 48381

Milford, Livonia & Troy locations- East call: 248-820-3057 and West call: 734-394-7593. Pest EZ is a family owned & operated Eco friendly Pest control and Wildlife Management company. We provide services to residential and commercial customers throughout Michigan. We provide building & home inspections, pest control, wildlife trapping and management, building & home repairs and attic insulation. Only 1 discount can be applied at a time. animal control, ants, bat, bat removal, bats, bee, bee removal,bees, carpenter ants, critter control ,exterminating, mice, pest, pest inspection, pest removal, skunk, spiders, wasp...

Pest Control (350)Animal Removal (50)Handyman Services (10)Chimney Caps (3)Uncategorized Services (2)

01/30/2020

It was good, they were here in a timely manner, very professional, they sprayed for ants and after that we don't have any problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They spray for ants in my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2019

C

01/29/2020

Everything went well with the service. The problem came up the next day when I was out enjoying a meal with family and friends and the service tech texted me and told me my check bounced and I should call him to take care of it with a credit card. I let him know there was no way that check bounced and he should run it again. He then texted me back apologizing and said they don't know which check b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mice in attic and walls

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2020

Hi, We had misinformation from our bank. This was the information given to us. We apologize that we called you during your family time. Valuable time understandable how this could affect your time. Thank you for originally choosing Pest ez.

12/15/2019

Great company! I must be honest. Another company called first; called the day I asked for quotes. However, the person I spoke with was a fast talker and expensive, so I decided to wait. Spoke with Coreen with Pest EZ the following day. They're less expensive, have a less intrusive/much more humane process for catching any larger animals, and she got me an appointment the following day! John was so...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Possible Animal Removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2019

C

11/07/2019

it was determined to be bats in part of the attic that was not accessible. They are going to mitigate on a future visit. Screen the ridge vents and fill construction openings. I will comment again after that is done. (Update) Mitigation of bats were scheduled but no one came to perform or called.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remove animal from attic

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2019

11/05/2019

Quickly scheduled an original appointment to investigate and diagnose the situation. Sent their bat specialist a couple of days later to do a bat seal around the roof. Work was well done by a knowledgeable guy. Seems like it will be effective, but probably won't be able to confirm until next spring.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnose attic pests

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2019

10/10/2019

They were the only company I hired who were able to locate the problem. They would be the only company I would call in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
How chipmunks were entering basement

10/02/2019

The company immediately called me back and came out 2 days later. The service man was knowledgeable and addressed my problem. I also asked to spray for insects. I have no more mice!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mouse extermination

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2019

09/27/2019

Went really well. Very fast phone response time. Technician was courteous and on-time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bird screens put on outlet bathroom vents

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2019

09/11/2019

The service provider called before coming, arrive promptly, explained every aspect of trearment plan,answered my questions and was very thorough & professional.I would definitely use this company again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
treatment for mice

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2019

08/17/2019

This was our second time working with Steve from Pest EZ for pest control (the first time was our yellow jacket infestation two years ago) and we can't say enough good things. He is extremely thorough, explanatory, and overall great to work with. He helped us identify where the mice were coming from, set out poison traps, and he even managed to catch a rogue mouse. We feel so confident working wit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mouse trapping and preventing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2019

Pest control & extermination, wildlife control. Weather & animal damage repair sealing of entry points, carpentry exterior repairs and attic cleanouts. Pest EZ is a state Michigan certified pest control company. We are problem solvers ranges from bee's, ants, spiders, bed bugs, lady bugs to mice bats and raccoons. Visit www.pestez.com for a more detailed index of services provided. It is our honor to offer military discounts and provide a service to the surrounding communities.

Deals are constantly being added and subtracted in Angies list. No two deals can be used for the same inquiry.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal