Supreme Window Cleaning

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since September 2012

"Cleaning Services. Window Cleaning. Window Cleaning Commercial & Industrial. Gutter & Downspout Cleaning & Repair. Pressure Cleaning". "Residential, Commercial ". "Locally owned". "Licensed & Insured "....

Shine of Ann Arbor

10  REVIEWS
Shine of Ann Arbor

At Shine®, we take a long-term approach to fantastic customer service in order to be recognized as the best service company in the window cleaning industry. Our team seeks to gain customers for life by offering top-quality: Holiday lighting services Window washing services Gutter cleaning services House washing services Pressure washing services Roof cleaning- Soft wash It’s our goal to make your time with us so enjoyable that you’ll want to schedule cleaning and holiday light installation services with us for life. Shine® has served thousands of customers over the course of nearly two decades. We love our customers and always aim to serve them with integrity and professionalism. This includes protecting your carpets and other valuables, wearing shoe coverings, and ensuring that our employees do the same. GIVE US A CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT HOW WE STRIVE TO HELP YOU!

06/12/2018

I can't imagine anyone could find a better service than this. My windows are just sparkling for the first time in years! I can't seem to do the fantastic job they did and for a reasonable price. We have a 2200 sq ft ranch with 3 doorwalls and loads of windows. I will definitely have them back. I have given their info to my friends and some have already booked services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Cleaning Inside and Out

06/15/2016

05/27/2016

Matt did a great job!  He arrived on time and was profession,  I will be using him in the future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washed exterior windows

10/13/2015

Provider did a terrific job.  Was on time and worked hard.  Windows and house are sparkling clean.  There is no doubt I will use this provider again.  His pricing was so reasonable and he did such a great job that I gave him more than he asked!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washed house and cleaned windows inside and out.

10/11/2013

We have used Matt for our window cleaning, gutter clean-out, and deck powerwashing for many years now. He does a superb job that is economical and professional. Matt is wonderful to work with and detail oriented. You can count on him to provide excellent service and very reasonable rates in a very timely manner. We would never use anyone else!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned the inside and outside windows in the entire house

CATEGORY window cleaning

"Chandeliers; Window and gutter cleaning. Power washing.

ask for details