Visser Heating & Cooling

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since May 2010

Service & install heating, cooling & ventilation....

Frontier Heating & Cooling LLC

Frontier Heating & Cooling is a full service provider of high quality heating and cooling equipment, maintenance, and service. With over 50 years combined experience Ron & Mark Prins invite you to call them for all your heating and cooling needs.

08/14/2017

Went great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced furnace and air conditioner

07/21/2017

I've used Visser Heating and Cooling for years. Always very pleased with the service. Friendly and professional. Always on time and reasonably priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General heating and AC maintenance

09/07/2014

Brent and Case Visser did an outstanding job of installing our new furnace and central air conditioning system. They had serviced our old systems for a number of years finding creative ways to keep them running until we were able to buy our new one. They obtained the proper permits, removed the old and installed the new the same day. They left nothing behind for us to clean up. The new systems are...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installation of furnace and central air conditioner

10/02/2013

He's quoting me to put an A/C in my new home. He gave me a ballpark quote, plus $500 for some additional work that may need to be done. Any work that he didn't need to end up doing that had already been paid, he would refund me the difference.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He's installing an A/C in my new home. He's also installed one in a previous home.

06/07/2012

They are extremely friendly people. I feel they do very excellent work. Few years ago they discovered a crack in the furnace that somebody else missed. I just feel they are very good people. They don't waste a lot of time talking. I don't remember how much I paid but I would say the price was okay.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use the services of Visser Heating & Cooling. I have a contract with them for bi-yearly check up for changing the filter and check everything off. Last time they were here for furnace repair.

Heating & cooling service & installation