CHET'S CLEANING INC

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since March 2006

We are here to provide you with the most outstanding and trusted cleaning service you will ever use. We have a reputation in our industry second to none and we are experts in our field. If you have been disappointed or just want certainty knowing you have the finest cleaning company in your home or business we look forward to working with you. The Chets Cleaning Guarantee: We have a zero tolerance for even just one unhappy client. This is why we have this Iron Clad Guarantee; We do whatever it takes to make you thrilled with our company. If you as a client of Chets Cleaning are not 100% delighted with our service you receive, we will do whatever it takes to make you a Chets Cheerleader for life....

Night Owl Express Carpet Cleaning

Our mission is to bring the community the very best in residential and commercial services utilizing knowledgeable, experienced, reliable technicians to provide the finest quality and safest cleaning possible. Our firm maintains work ethics with a code of conduct; integrity, honesty, reliability and pride in our work. 10 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST BY FLAT RATE & HOURLY RATE. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLIES. EXTRA CHARGE FOR EMERGENCY SERVICE MAY APPLY. ASK ABOUT ANGIE'S LIST 10% DISCOUNT, LICENSE #261909.

05/11/2018

The sheers looked like brand new after they were done even though they hadn’t been cleaned in years. Chet’s came and took them off the curtain rods, put up a paper shade for privacy and then rehung them after cleaning, steaming them on the rods so they hung perfectly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sheers cleaned

CATEGORY drapery cleaning

11/18/2017

Amazing results!! Seriously my carpet looks brand new. I'm only sorry I didn't use this company sooner. Jeremy and Codey were professional and very pleasant. Will only use Chet's Cleaning from now on!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet cleaned

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

11/13/2017

Arrived on time...and finished on time....all OK and well done.... and of course, they will be coming back again next full cleaning schedule!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chet's Cleaners has been the recommendation of interior designer Sharon Chris...and I have always used Chet's to do the "dirty work." They cleaned all my floors -- carpets and tiles -- and all bathroom floors and tile walls. They also tried to clean a leather chair which I had badly stained by trying to clean it. But the type of stain I created will need more specialized cleaning at their facility. I will arrange for that.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, leather & vinyl repair, floor cleaning

08/26/2017

They are more expensive than other carpet cleaners.  They do an excellent job.  They charge more but they are definitely worth the extra money.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

03/22/2017

I use them every year. The price depends on the service.  I would tell people to try them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use them for housecleaning.

CATEGORY house cleaning

We are the cleaning authority regarding: Carpet Upholstery Leather Oriental/area rugs Draperies Blinds Shades Marble Tile & Grout Natural Stone Wood Floor Cleaning Leather Dying

We DO not repair vinyl or inexpensive leathers (bonded, bi-cast, reconstituted, pleather, split-level, etc). Leather repairs can be costly, so we advise that inquiries about leather repairs be regarding pieces that are of fair to significant value. We are not a 24 hr emergency service; we are not equipped to do water extraction.