Aaron's Lock & Key, Inc.

Founded 1975 • Angie's List since July 2007

Aaron's Lock & Key, Inc. has been providing the southeast Michigan area with professional locksmith services by utilizing state of the art equipment and products since 1975. Aaron's Lock & Key, Inc. was established in 1975 by Jimmy L. Mowry, Certified Master Locksmith, and its current president. Aaron's Lock & Key has served the security needs of Metropolitan Detroit for over 35 years. We sell, install, and service locks and security devices from all of the major manufacturers and are eager to help you keep your premises and possessions safe from fire and theft. Visit our retail store or call for mobile service and one of our master locksmiths will come to your location. We offer automotive, residential and commercial locksmith services. No job is too small or too big, so call us whether you have lost your car keys, locked yourself out of your house when you took your dog for a walk, or if you need a complete physical security installation for your store, warehouse or manufacturing facility. High quality locks and other physical security devices are cheap insurance. We are prepared to help you in emergencies, but we also welcome the opportunity to help you plan the best ways to keep your car, home and business secure. We offer a complete line of safes, locking fireproof filing cabinets, and locking gun cabinets. We install and service residential door and window locks, commercial steel doors and frames, local door alarms, and automatic door closers. If your business needs mechanical, electronic or keyless access control systems, delayed egress systems or lockouts, call us for expert recommendations, installation and service. Aaron's Lock & Key, Inc., your local locksmith proudly serving Birmingham, Clawson, Ferndale, Hazel Park, Madison Heights, Royal Oak, Southfield, Sterling Heights, Troy, Warren, Detroit and surrounding areas since 1975. We offer Locksmith, Detroit Locksmith, Lock Smith, Locks & Locksmiths, Safes and Vaults, Key Duplication Service, Key Fob, Safes & Vaults-Dealers, Safes, Access Control, Gun Safes, Key Repair, Deadbolts, Home Safes, Car Remotes, Transponder Keys, Desk Locks, Business Safes, Auto Replacement Keys, Safe & Vault Shop, Safe and Vault Shop...

M.B Handyman Service

We are a locally owned and operated company, with over 22 years of industry experience. We value honesty and integrity, in all aspects of our business. We offer a variety of home improvement services, that are customizable to each individual project. We specialize in handyman, drywall repair, and a variety of related service, and repair projects. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work, as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships with our clients, and guarantee your satisfaction!

08/07/2018

Excellent all around. Instructions exactly as told. Got what wanted but found fault in original car key fob AND most importantly showed how to still get car running with failed key fob. An engineering fault not shown out in vital importance - otherwise considered car useless as could be stranded anywhere with NO help. Showed failsafe feature freely to still use car. Just excellent work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
To have a faulty keyfob for keyless car entry keep failing. Check out & also new key fob.

05/02/2017

Excellent! I would definitely hire them again. Punctual, knowledgeable and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Locks changed on two doors.

11/08/2016

Great - he was punctual and went above and beyond.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Changed locks on the doors of our new home.

05/18/2015

Service repair person fixed a very old and poorly maintained lock/doorknob for my front door. He was very knowledgeable and efficient!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired broken lock/replaced missing screw in locking mechanism

12/18/2014

It had a smart chip, and the dealer wanted $150 for it, and Home Depot wanted $100, and he charged me $30. While I was there, I saw that he was a member of Angie's List, and I asked him if I should review him online, and he said that he doesn't like asking people to do it. He wasn't phishing for reviews. He wouldn't let me leave until I was completely happy with what he had done. He explained ever...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Aaron's Lock & Key. I needed a key made for my Pontiac.

CATEGORY locksmith

Lock Repairs & Installation. Cabinet, Cam & Desk Locks. Deadbolt, Knob & Lever Locks. File Cabinet & Showcase Locks. Mortise & Rim Exit Hardware. Window Locks. Master Key Systems. Re-Keying. Safes. Door Release Systems. Delayed Egress Systems. Key Control Systems. Lockouts, Access Control Systems. Automotive Keys & Remotes.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover