AAC Services Heating, Cooling & Boilers

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20160831

30029 John R Rd

Madison Heights, MI 48071

We offer all services for the Heating, Cooling, water heater and Boiler repairs, install and parts. All makes and models- Large inventory of parts in stock on our trucks as well as in our warehouse. We are a Local Small Business that strives to keep customers for life not just for the job....

hvac repair (69)water heater repair and installation (8)chimney sweeping (2)

07/28/2020

Adam and his associates were very professional, friendly, and efficient in getting the job done. We are happy with the product and would recommend AAC.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed New Air Condition

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2020

Thank you so much for the opportunity and we are very pleased to hear of your positive experience with our company. Call anytime you need. Adam

06/10/2020

Great customer service and very responsive. Understood our needs and provided us with a quote for what we needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C Unit replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your kind words and thank you for trusting our company with your HVAC needs. We're here anytime you need us.

05/24/2020

Service was fast, about an hour. Great explanation of work to be done! price was reasonable!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Has water heater

CATEGORY chimney sweep,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review our company, [Member Name Removed], We are very happy we could help. Feel free to call anytime

09/05/2018

Adam was right on time. I asked him to discuss and recommend best value course of action for the age and condition of my system. He was honest and didn't try to sell me any thing I didn't need. The system was recharged at a very reasonable cost and is now working just fine. Highest recommendation for AAC services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C recharge and evaluation for system conversion to newer refrigerant.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2018

Thank you for the nice words. I really do appreciate the extra effort and time to leave us a review and thank you for allowing us to service your home for the last 6 years. It means a lot

01/03/2018

It went well. It was a little hard to schedule, and I had to wait a month to get someone in, but the work was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My boiler needed some piping redone.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2017

09/19/2017

Very well. Responsive via this app and did a great job replacing the hot water heater and valves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New tankless hot water heater, new valves on boiler for baseboard heater.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2017

07/26/2017

Adams price was by far the lowest quote we received and warranty for labor is also a year longer which is why I hired AAC. The job took a little longer than expected but A/C works great and our electric bill has gone down considerably. Could have sealed the leaks in the new plenum a little better. They used seam sealer in a few areas. I used metal tape on all the seams where I felt air leakage and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New A/C system, thermostat, humidifier and air cleaner.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2017

12/19/2016

We had to replace our furnace. Among the few that came to Quote, AAC was very good with explaining the details and providing different options. We went with the Lennox EL296E option. AAC came in during the mid-day, and despite the scheduling hiccups (not AAC's fault), they finished the majority of the replacement that day (we had heat by the end of that day). There was a duct that needed to be mad...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Furnace

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2016

12/12/2016

Super cold outside. I called at 8, they scheduled me between 12-4 the same day. They showed up at 12:15. Super courteous, friendly, professional and they put up with my noisy beagles. I would so hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My furnace was not turning on.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2016

08/25/2016

I called AAC to schedule a visit to diagnose our central air unit. I was familiar with Adam from a previous job and was able to get into Adam's schedule the following day. Adam showed up between the time slot quoted over the phone and started working immediately. He found the trouble to be a blown fuse in a separate panel that I was not aware of. He replaced both fuses and the system was back up a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Central Air stopped working. I needed help diagnosing and repairing the unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2016

Install, Service & Manitenance for any Heating, Cooling, Boiler, Refrigeration, Water Heater Needs

NO APPLIANCE REPAIR