top quality home solutions

B9 REVIEWS

51410 Milano Dr STE 106

Macomb, MI 48042

Top Quality Home Solutions is a veteran owned small construction company. We are committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty and responsibility in all of our jobs. We are a locally owned and operated with more than 2 years of experience. Proudly serving Macomb and surrounding areas. There is no job too big or too small for our team. Call today to schedule your free estimate and let us put our experience to work for you!...

Handyman Services (8)General Remodeling (3)Drywall (2)Interior Painting (1)Flooring Sales and Installation (1)Concrete Pouring and Repair (1)Ceramic Tile (1)Fencing (1)

12/30/2019

Poor workmanship. Poor tile work, painting, etc. Job took 3 times as long as quoted. Poor communication, Mike Alias failed to respond to calls, emails, text messages. Will have to hire a professional to correct inferior work. Avoid this company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2019

Top Quality Home Solutions stands behind their work and reputation. With that said [Member Name Removed], I did everything in my power to make sure you had a beautiful bathroom. From the start you were hard to please and by far the most difficult client. I made multiple trips to your home to figure out what your complaints were and never found anything wrong. Job took longer than expected yes, but...

08/09/2019

Mike, Phil and Top Quality Home Solutions did a great job on my basement tile install. Their quote was competitive and quality of work was excellent. I was most impressed by their timely responses and professionalism. I highly recommend Top Quality Home Solutions for any home improvement job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile install

CATEGORY flooring, handyman service, remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2019

06/18/2019

No response

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handyman work - dryer vent and siding repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2019

04/09/2019

Great! They came out right away. They were professional, they new what they were doing. Had no problems. They cleaned up after themselves. I would recommend this company. Nice work! We have wanted to do this for years didn't know who to call. Well I found them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took out basketball pole that was cemented in the ground.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2019

01/17/2019

It's fine. I was happy with the service. It was a good experience. Price was really good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some aluminum trim.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2018

01/17/2019

It was really well. I would use them again in a minute. I referred him to my clients . They showed up when they were supposed to show up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used them several times. They worked on my drywall, fence, and concrete works.

CATEGORY concrete repair, drywall, fencing, handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/17/2018

01/16/2019

fantastic. They were on time. If all my contractor could be like them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built two new deck for a school

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2018

01/16/2019

It went very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In home renovation.

CATEGORY handyman service, remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2018

11/24/2018

they did a great job. responded and corrected a small problem after final payment. would hire again. they had a great crew.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
dry wall, tile work, painting

CATEGORY ceramic tile, drywall, handyman service, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2019

Drywall repair and installation, all types of flooring, painting, flat roofing, epoxy, tuck pointing, some plumbing and electrical, water heater replacement and carpentry work.

Not Applicable