American Cleaning Services

Founded 1969 • Angie's List since September 2008

20 Employees. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges....

N/A
Deep Grout Cleaning

Clean, Hygienic, Presentable, Relief. A deep grout cleaning will completely change the way you view your floors by taking out all of the dirt, grease, grime, and allergens. Not only will this create a clean environment and home, but it will also restore the color your tile and grout had when it was first put in. Restore and Love your home with a company who cares about YOU first. Deep Grout Cleaning, LLC Clean, Hygienic, Presentable, Relief.

05/20/2016

Gary was very prompt from the start. He returned my initial call quickly and provided a detailed estimate after a site visit. He preformed the work when promised and worked with my wife and I scheduling the sealing portion around the weather and our dog issues. LOL He was very prompt and professional. I would recommend his work highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned and sealed deck

04/21/2016

After one winter with snow storm, the deck stain proves to be with decent quality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace rotten boards, power wash, clean and repaint my cedar deck by using Semi-Transparent Terra Cotta ST-118.

CATEGORY deck cleaning,house painters

08/09/2015

My cedar wood deck was completely rebuilt in late 2014 and was left to season over the winter.  Owner Gary Vargas took great care to clean it thoroughly and let it dry before applying the sealer(TWP which I had purchased).  He was very careful in every phase of this project.  It was a big job.,  Gary was a hard worker and very professional.  The deck looks outstanding and I would definitely have G...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cedar deck cleaning & staining

08/03/2015

Gary did a very good job.  Deck looks wonderful.  We plan to ask him back to repair some additional boards.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repaired and stained deck

D

04/21/2015

No response to the email. No follow up to the phone call. Provider said they would come out, look at the project and provide pricing. Never heard from them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Contacted by email then by phone to arrange a quote for deck cleaning.

CATEGORY deck cleaning

I'm sorry for your experience. I never received an email, but did speak to you on March 17, 2015. At that time said that I could stop by the following week. I said I would call Monday or Tuesday late afternoon, early evening, when I was headed to your house. I called on Tuesday at 6:04 pm. I left a message on your machine, yet never heard from you. I do not like to be thought of as a pushy salesma...

We are a full service Home Services company. Here is a list of services offered - Carpet, Furniture, & Drapery Cleaning, Carpet Repair, Carpet Dye, Painting- Interior/Exterior, Deck- Cleaning/Staining/Sealing/Repair, Window Washing, Wall Washing, House Cleaning, Handyman Services, Floor- Cleaning/Stripping/Sealing/Waxing, Grout- Repair/Cleaning/Sealing, Caulking, & Wallpaper Removal.

As a full Home Services company, there are few home issues that we can't handle. Even if you don't see it listed, call us, we probably do it.