Foundation Systems of Michigan

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since June 2008

09:00 - 13:00

32985 Schoolcraft Rd

Livonia, MI, 48150

Free homeowner inspections! Full-Service dealer offering proven, warranted solutions for any Basement, Crawl Space or Foundation problem. Certified inspectors and Installers, and great Financing options available. Exceptional Customer Service!! We are the largest Foundation contractor in the state for a reason...Call us today!...

Basement Waterproofing (301)Foundation Repair (101)Wells and Pumps (44)Insulation (44)Concrete Leveling (39)Concrete Pouring and Repair (14)Drain Pipe Installation (12)Pavers and Hardscaping (5)Concrete Driveways (5)Gutters (2)Patios (2)Structural Engineering (1)

10/15/2019

All went well. Great company to deal with. We asked around and their name came up several times. Crew was prompt, polite and professional. It's a tough, dirty job; yet I heard no complaints from them. Our project was done in a day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
needed a professional waterproofing job in our basement of our cottage. Former owner did a "do-it-yourself" job that was inadequate.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing, wells

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2019

09/10/2019

They came out to give us an estimate. They were very professional, but we decided not to get the job done at this time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
we want to get our crawl space insulated

CATEGORY insulation, basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2019

Thanks for the opportunity to review your project and provide a quote. Let us know if we can help in the future.

08/08/2019

They did a wonderful job with minimal dust. The men that did the job were very professional. I would definitely recommend Foundation Systems!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement waterproof

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2019

Thanks for your feedback....glad to hear you were completely satisfied and appreciated our professionalism.

08/02/2019

This note is to give recognition to one of your service supervisors that did an outstanding job on my recent service call and repair. I first encountered your company when I found four feet of water in my five foot crawl space in 2016 and was deathly ill and the crews that came to encapsulate and set drain tile in yard were outstanding and I didn’t think it possible they could be overshadowed unti...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair to area in crawlspace

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2019

This is fantastic feedback! Thank you so much for sharing your experience.

07/27/2019

The installation crew was very professional and kept me updated with the progress of the completed work. Completed work included: Installation, City inspection and approval, Electrician for the dedicated line for the sump pump and finished with concrete. I was responsible for having the plumber come in to disconnect and reinstall hot water tank and laundry tub. Quite a big job that went very smoot...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had the Water Guard System installed around the basement perimeter, sump pump with back up system, and 2 X 2 gravel pit for discharge 20 feet from house in backyard.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2019

Glad to hear everything went smoothly. We do our best to ensure a seamless process for our customers.

07/25/2019

Foundation Systems of Michigan did a excellent and professional job at a reasonable price in addressing the water issues in my basement. They are a very honest and knowledgable company. I had the work done about 6 years ago and have not had any water or moisture issues since. I had gotten 4 estimates from different companies prior to selecting Foundation Systems of Michigan to do the work, all of ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Work to prevent standing water in basement when it rained and general dampness.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2019

Thank you for your kind review and for your multiple recommendations. In our industry, it is difficult to find a reputable, trust-worthy contractor. We strive everyday to maintain the highest standards and deliver on our promise of EXCEPTIONAL work.

07/24/2019

The work was outstanding and the people performing the work were equally outstanding, professional and personable. This organization is absolutely the best!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House foundation was caving in on two walls and FSM shored them up with steel plates and rods.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing, foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2019

Thank you for your review and for choosing FSM for your project. We are pleased to hear our team lived up to our motto..."Less than Exceptional is not acceptable."

07/21/2019

The work was done on the scheduled day, the team arrived on time. they worked VERY hard each day (it took two days), and attempted to keep the dust contained. This would be my one issue with the job they did. They encapsulated the area they would use to gain access to the house, and to reach the basement. They attempted to encapsulate all the "stuff" I had stored in the basement. They were only pa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Waterproof the basement

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2019

Thanks you for your detailed feedback. Glad the end result is a DRY basement!

07/19/2019

After a heavy rain the basement is dry!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement Waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2019

Fantastic...the peace of mind that comes with a dry basement is priceless!

07/18/2019

They did a great job. Very professional and courteous workers. Cleaned all the construction debris. I now have a dry basement.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement drain tile installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2019

A dry basement is a wonderful thing! Having peace of mind during heavy rainstorms....Priceless! Thanks for trusting FSM with your project!