Crest Asphalt & Sealcoating

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since May 2010

Crest Asphalt & Sealcoating is located in Livonia, MI & focuses on meeting your parking lot & driveway maintenance needs. We use manual sealcoating application & premium materials to ensure you receive the best quality service & top professional output....

Action Asphalt LLC

19  REVIEWS
Action Asphalt LLC

Action Asphalt LLC. to the rescue! http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/hamburg-township-bans-coal-tar-driveway-sealants. We have been in business since 1978 serving Livingston and surrounding counties putting our customers first. We were the first asphalt company in the area to acknowledge and comply with local government regulations before the laws were put on the books. We offer an asphalt based and environmentally friendly Polymer Modified Emulsion for seal-coating that is environmentally safe for people and animals!! For more information explaining the problems of carcinogens in seal-coat products please view the above link in a local news cast with Guy Gordon. Action Asphalt only uses products that meet and exceed the regulations in this new Coat Tar ban. HAMBURG TOWNSHIP has recently joined other municipalities banning the use of carcinogen seal-coat products. We are a full service asphalt paving and concrete flat work contractor for residential, commercial and municipalities that provides asphalt paving, re-surfacing, repairs, concrete flat work, seal coating, parking lot striping, sport court and tennis court installation and color coating.

08/14/2017

There was a quote in my email the very next day after contacting the company online. The worker left a card on my door letting me know he was there. The service was performed as expected and on the scheduled day. I would use this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed cracks repaired in my asphalt driveway and sealer applied.

CATEGORY asphalt driveway

09/04/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Never got back to me

CATEGORY asphalt driveway

Thank you for your feedback [member name removed]. We apologize for not getting back to you. We have had a very busy season and must have lost your information. We take pride in answering our customers and always being readily available. We are currently working on a website to allow for an additional method of communication. Again, we apologize for the miscommunication.

05/28/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
just had my parking lot sealcoated with blacktop and am very happy with the following company. Crest Asphalt & Sealcoating LLC. 9200 Middlebelt Rd., Livonia, Mi. 48150

CATEGORY concrete repair,asphalt driveway

Thank you for the review, [member name remove]. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

Asphalt, catch basin (asphalt and concrete) repair, crack filling, sealcoating, striping & related services for residential, commercial & industrial properties.

Check, Financing Available