Kel's Appliance Service

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since May 2013

Most Major appliance repairs and small home maintenance...

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Award 2019
Offers by Neli Virtual Appliance Repair on Angie's List

09/11/2019

Bob is professional and knowledgeable! This is second time we have had him for a service call in five years. Would hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator had water in interior from a clogged drain.

09/08/2019

Bob was able to fix our stove that was in need of repair. We purchased a lake cottage and mice had moved into the stove and ate the wires. Bob was determined to fix my problem as finding a stove to match the rest of the appliances would be a challenge. I would absolutely hire Bob again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stove repair

07/13/2017

Bob is a true pro. He.called me several times to give e progress on exactly when he would be here. He found the problem immediately (a small nut wedged against the drum).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer was making loud clunking sound. I was considering getting a new one.

02/09/2016

Bob is just fantastic!  He took apartment my washer and we were hoping it wasn't the motor.  Luckily he found it was the filter that was plugged.  He emptied the filter and removed the standing water in my washer.  It is working great.  I will use Bob for every appliance issue I will have in the future.  He is more than fair with his pricing and is a great guy all around!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bob took apartment my washer that was full of water.

09/18/2015

A renter advised me that our oven was putting out a lot of heat, and I should get it checked out ~ this was confirmed by a handyman who tested the oven temp with a heat-sensing gun. Since we live in Illinois and this home is in Michigan, I looked on Angie's List and found Bob. After I described the problem, Bob told me the cost of a service call ($60), and the cost to fix the oven would be around ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He helped me determine if my oven needed repairs.

CATEGORY appliance repair

Most Major appliance repairs including: *Washers*Dryers*Refrigerators*Freezers*Microwaves*Water Heater (Some)* Ranges*Dishwashers*Trash Compactors*Garbage Disposals* Along with Small electrical, plumping, and handyman jobs.

Yes over the phone