Elling Tree Farm

A40 REVIEWS

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since September 2010

5272 Lippincott Rd

Lapeer, MI 48446

You pick the tree, and we'll do the rest. Its really that simple. We have golf carts that allow you to drive right up to your perfect tree. Leisurely browse our tree nursery of maples, oaks, pines, dogwoods, spruces, and more. Dont know which tree is best for you? No problem, we can help you with that too. All trees are grown on-site and are Michigan climate resistant. Serving Lapeer, Genesee, Oakland, and Macomb counties....

Tree Service (40)

02/24/2018

We have used Elling Tree Farm for the past  three to four years. And we keep going back!   The nursery stock is EXCELLENT.Planting crews arrived on time, well equipped and courteous. Clean up was thorough and complete.  We'll use Elling again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Elling Tree Farm planted two 6' pine trees.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2017

07/28/2017

When we visited Elling Tree Farm, Mr. Elling was very helpful in recommending the type of trees to put in our yard. He took us around the farm and showed us different types of trees and we ended up going with his suggestion of Sugar Maples. The only way to access our back yard was to use the neighbors driveway, which they were kind enough to allow. When he was finished installing the trees he took...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One tree removed and two trees planted.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2017

07/18/2017

Was on time when promised, did an excellent job, left no mess, His equipment and tree farm is pristine and would highly recommend his services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
purchase large 15' - 21' pine trees, we selected at his tree farm and he planted them.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2017

06/28/2017

Absolutely excellent! Got good price for trees and transplanting, purchased Saturday afternoon, Brad Elling and his crew were at my house (50 miles away) at 10:00 Monday morning. He also included one year guarantee. I will go back for any future tree purchases.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased seven larger maple trees that had to be transplanted to my property.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2017

06/11/2017

The experience of choosing a tree was really interesting and educational. Brad Elling spent time with us to not only choose a tree, but to see his beautiful property. We went out to see his inventory on golf carts. There are several aspects to his company and land to share if you would like to hear about it. He never once made us feel rushed, even though it was the end of his work day. He also spe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One large dying tree removed and replaced with another large tree

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2017

06/02/2017

Brian Elling and his crew arrived on time and promptly started working to move my 15' tall Lotus tree. Brian also moved a very large boulder at my request to make room for the transplanted tree. Upon moving the tree and placing it in the new location, Brian was careful to insure that the tree was standing as straight as was possible. I would recommend Elling Tree Farm to my friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move a 15' tree approximately 12'

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2017

05/31/2017

He not only took the time to personal give me a tour of their property, showing me the trees they offer, he also hand delivered and planted them the very next day. They look amazing!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He planted half a dozen trees on our business' property for privacy.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2017

04/30/2017

It went great. Beautiful tree and perfect installation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We purchased a 20 foot tree and have this large tree installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2017

04/26/2017

We went to the farm chose the tree and made a plan for delivery and planting. So nice, honest about conditions and what to expect-a very pleasant visit. All employees we spoke to today were all friendly and kind!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to select a new tree for our front yard.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2017

11/03/2016

Mr. Elling and his assistant were here when they said they would be. We had picked the spot in the yard and they set to work bringing in the digger and making the hole. Because our yard was very wet from the rain he suggested setting the tree a little higher so it would drain. When the tree was placed he had me look at the way it was placed. I wanted the 3 main branches to face my porch so he and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr. Elling took me to several areas of his tree farm to select the best tree for my purpose. He offered some suggestions, but let me be free to find the one I liked best. He told me to walk around the whole tree and look at it from all angles which was a really good idea, because I could really match the tree to the vision I had in mind. He was very accommodating as to day of delivery and best time to transfer the tree.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2016