Thermal Boundary

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since March 2015

Alternate number 734-536-4503. Thermal Boundary is a mid-Michigan company. It is owned and operated by Brian Milam. He is a Master Electrician with over 25 years of residential experience. Brian is a certified HERS Rater, able to perform energy audits and HERS ratings for single family and multi-family homes. Brian is an Energy Star and Indoor airPLUS Partner. He is also a Home Inspector. He is a member of ASHI. Thermal Boundary is a member of the Clinton County Chamber of Commerce....

11/28/2018

AWESOME Job! Very knowledgeable and efficient, could not have asked for better service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical

08/08/2018

This company was great! I called with a last minute request to fix my DIY wiring in the basement before an inspection. Brian was very responsive and provided great advice. I was very happy with the service, the work, and the price. I would definitely refer him to others and use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wiring lights and switches

06/19/2018

I called Friday and talked with Brian. Described the problem and he asked that I test him my contact information and he would get back with me Saturday or no later than Sunday to set an appointment time. Never heard from him

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix non working circuit and trouble shot kitchen problem

06/05/2018

They were fantastic. They provided same day service, were very professional, and answered all my questions. The payment was much lower than I expected, and I would definitely recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New electrical outlet for dryer

03/10/2018

Tom came the day after I called. He's friendly, prompt and professional. He let me know that some work I thought needed to be done wasn't necessary. I'd recommend him to others!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Light fixture replaced, and a florescent light fixture checked.

CATEGORY electrician, lighting

Electrical – Service Upgrades, Electrical Vehicle Charging Station, Knob & Tub Wiring Removal, Ground Fault & Arc-Fault Protection, Circuit Diagnosis, Fan, Lighting, & Controls, Landscaping Lighting & Receptacles, & Sub-Panels. Energy Efficiency Auditing. Home Inspections.

Satisfaction

Similar businesses in your area...