Southside Animal Hospital

Southside Animal Hospital...

10/15/2014

CATEGORY veterinarian

03/01/2013

Overall the vet seemed nice. However, suggestions for teeth cleaning and knee surgery made it seem like she was more interested in getting big money out of us. Never returned calls about a matter, made it seem like they did not care once you left the office.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
yearly exam.

CATEGORY veterinarian

08/22/2011

They are very professional and extremely compassionate. They treat the animals in their care very well. They also enjoy a good reputation in our community. I've been going there for many years off and on. I shall continue to use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used South Side Animal Hospital for an annual exam for one of my dogs. The dog received her exam, a heartworm test, a distemper vaccine, a bortella vaccine, a bath and nail clipping. I took my second dog back on 8/5 and she had exactly the same things done for the same cost.

CATEGORY veterinarian, pet grooming