ROWE Professional Services Company

Founded 2017 • Angie's List since July 2008

Since 1962, ROWE has grown to be a leading professional consulting firm, driving infrastructure and development projects for our public, private, governmental, tribal, and not-for-profit clients. With our resources, broad expertise, and client-centered philosophy, ROWE has built a reputation that is unsurpassed by our toughest competitors. Our service specialties include civil engineering, surveying, aerial photography and mapping, landscape architecture, planning, and land development. Each of these services is delivered to you by a team of licensed and certified professionals....

Prestige Landscape & Design LLC

Prestige Landscape and Design is dedicated to providing outstanding landscape projects for our customers, utilizing innovative design and quality installation. We are focused entirely on landscape design and construction, offering over forty years of experience in all aspects of the landscape field including paver patios, retaining walls, water features, gardens, new landscapes and landscape rehabilitation. Our mission is to maximize and enhance the use, living space and value of our customer's property. Real estate appraisers know that a pleasing landscape can increase property values significantly. "Curb appeal" is considered to be one of the most important factors in selling a home.

08/26/2011

After returning home, they continued plowing on several occasions, although I was also plowing my driveway myself by that time. I won't hesitate to ask them to help me if I need their services again. My only critique is that I would have liked to get more communication from him about how often he was providing services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted Adam Palmatier (Pinehurst Outdoor Services) in September last year. He and his guys provided both lawn mowing and snow plowing services during the time I was away from home from September to December. I was still home when he began mowing, and I was impressed by how nicely they accomplished their task.

CATEGORY lawn service,snow removal

06/05/2011

Although we've had a lot of rain lately, and Adam was very backed-up with work, he managed to get us into his schedule to get the work completed.  He arrived as planned with all of the right equipment in proper working order, and surveyed the area to be cleared with us, offering helpful suggestions on how the work could be best completed.  He then got to work immediately and cleared the area in sh...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brush hog services to clear a large swath of wild bushes, poison ivy, and other nuisance vegetation, while preserving 3 rotadendrum bushes that were stuck in the middle.

07/02/2010

Adam was very responsive to my first phone call, but was generally difficult to get in touch with and took quite awhile to respond to emails. Overall, though, we got a good-quality mowing at a fair price. My husband prefers to mow himself, so once he recuperated we canceled Pinehurst's services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pinehurst gave us an estimate for weekly mowing ($35 per mow) and general yard cleanup ($45 per hour). We had them mow twice while my husband was recuperating from surgery. The mowing looked fine, but they didn't edge around the back fence either time.

C

06/01/2010

It started out positive and turned out negative. He seemed very polite at first and wanted to know when I wanted the work done. I told him I wasn't in a big hurry and he said he would contact me by the end of the week. He called me back at first and then never called him back and I scheduled someone else. Then he finally called back and said that he didn't think I was in a hurry. I didn't like the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got an estimate from Pinehurst Professional Outdoor Services for spring lawn cleanup.

06/18/2009

Their crew came out within 3 days of my call. The owner was very easy to reach by phone. My lawn is hard to mow, with lots of hills and trees. Their crew did a very nice job. The trimming, edging and cleanup was very good as well. I would not hesitate in calling them again if needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My lawn was mowed 3 times while my mower was being fixed.

Engineering