Lansing Junk Removal

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since August 2012

Need some help with office clean outs or junk removal in Lansing, Michigan or surrounding areas? We're here to help! We offer both residential and commercial junk removal services of any size and scope. We'll clean out an entire office floor, cluttered house, or even clean out the backyard. Let us take care of the dirty work. Many items we clear out are still in great condition and need a new home, so we also offer our Free & Cheap thrift store. Call us today for junk removal in Lansing, MI!...

TRASHGOAWAY.COM L.L.C.

Family owned, timely on deliveries and pick ups, great communication throughout the whole process. Professional service and equipment. We offer 10, 20, and 30 cubic yard Rubber Wheeled Dumpster Trailers. We are available for deliveries and pick ups 7 days a week no extra charge. Great for cleaning out houses, basements, garages, pole barns, yards, rehab projects, construction materials. We also provide 10% discount for all firemen, police and veterans. We do not take cement, bricks, brick paver blocks, bulk stone, dirt, gravel, black top and railroad ties, tires, Paint or Oil. Call for prices for roofing shingles. We service Livingston County, Ingham County, Western Oakland County, Washtenaw County, Jackson County. If your home is not in one of these areas just give us a call and we can probably service your house, no additional cost.

09/14/2017

I was so satisfied with the price they gave me. They were really good, and I appreciated what they did. They were fast, thorough, and cleaned up afterwards.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a plethora of things they hauled away for me.

07/20/2017

Wonderful! They made it look so easy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They removed a treadmill from my basement.

06/17/2017

It went great, I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very professional men, removed everything I requested for a reasonable price. Very punctual.

05/11/2017

Excellent -- they were prompt, gave me a price on the spot and removed everything i wanted gone. Would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Appliance and junk removal

03/27/2017

The guys were professional and on time. Would definitely use this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of old furniture.

CATEGORY hauling services

Hauling. Junk Removal. Clean Outs- Eviction, Downsizing, Storage Units, & Foreclosures.

Visa, MasterCard, Check