Kingsley Moving Systems LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

610 Detroit St

Lansing, MI 48912

Rest assured that your possessions are in capable hands when you select Kingsley Moving Systems. LLC of Lansing, MI for your moving needs. With our help, youll soon enjoy the comforts of your new home or business location without having to lift a single box. Kingsley Moving Systems. LLC has a reputation as a full-service company that combines quality performance with affordable rates to meet your moving needs. Commercial or residential, we provide personal and dependable services. Give us a call today for a free estimate and consultation on your next move...

Moving Companies (122)Home Staging (3)Storage (2)

02/13/2020

I have moved 3 times and with different moving companies this was by far the best movers that I have ever had that were prompt, efficient, and well within the quoted time. I was not stressed at all about their work ethic or how they careful were moving and watching walls and floors. I will definitely use them the next time because this was just a temporary move until our home is built. I would rec...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed movers to move all heavy equipment from home to townhome

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2020

02/12/2020

The moving guys are super friendly, very professional and hard workers! Great team to work with!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Relocated from another location into a temporary space, then finally to our permanent office suite.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/11/2020

02/07/2020

Very well, the gentleman who did the work were fast but careful with our belongings and were also able to remove a large safe from the basement and reposition the formentioned safe in the basement of our new home, did I mention that the safe weights 600 lbs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furniture moved from old house to new. From one city to another 18 miles apart. This was furniture only as we moved all other incidentals ourselves prior to Kingsleys arrival.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2019

12/25/2019

Smoothly and well efficiently no issues and everyone was so helpful and friendly!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving a household and storage unit from two locations to one location

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/22/2019

12/10/2019

Absolutely awesome. Movers were right on time. Very expedient in moving and delivering to the new residence. Set up everything they were required to do and removed the trash from the unpacking. Would highly recommend them and will use them again should I need their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Household items and garage items moved

CATEGORY moving companies, home staging

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2019

11/27/2019

Kingsley is the best! On time, considerate, professional and reasonably priced. I would hire them again in a heartbeat!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move of pool table and misc. items

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2019

11/22/2019

The 4 guys that they sent were all wonderful. They were friendly, professional and made our move really smooth. I would definitely use Kingsley again. Shout out to Frank, Damien, Chris and Sterling. They worked like superhuman he-men! I couldn't keep up!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
local move

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2019

11/19/2019

I looked at a number of movers before selecting Kingsley. My experience from start to finish was outstanding. Larry, the owner, was excellent to deal with on the telephone. He was very honest, and did everything he said he would do. We needed everything picked up on a Thursday and delivered on a Friday. The movers came when he said they would, were unfailingly polite and careful (thank you, Harold...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved my daughter from Michigan to Wisconsin

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2019

11/16/2019

I was extremely happy with the guys that moved me, Frank & Dwight. They arrived at 9am on the nose. They were friendly & professional. They took exceptional care of all my belongings. I couldn't have asked for a smoother move. I would highly recommend Kingsley Moving Systems. If all their employees are as good as Frank & Dwight, you cant go wrong hiring them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved a 2 bedroom apartment to 3 bedroom home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2019

10/30/2019

Frank, Damien and Sterling were prompt, polite, professional and hard working. We had to move all of our furniture to garage for new flooring to be installed. They returned after flooring was installed to move everything back. We were so impressed! They covered the new flooring so as not to track anything in from the unfortunate rainy day. This was our 3rd & 4th time using Kingsley Moving. We will...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Internal move

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2019

Commercial & residential moving, packing and climate controlled storage. Household goods and office packing, moving and climate controlled storage services.

International moving.