Fish Window Cleaning

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since April 2007

Additional DBA - Fish Window Cleaning Inc. Locally owned....

Window Washing Plus

Window washing, gutter cleaning, pressure washing, Family business for over 19 years. Reliable, Courteous, respectable quality work, at reasonable prices!

08/13/2017

They did the inside and outside plus cleaned the sills. All done quickly and well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window washing

12/10/2016

Like I said, they came out. I talked to them, did a good job. I would probably say A, B for price. like I said I dont remember, but I checked with a few and they were in the mix they weren't in the high-end and I wasn't looking for somebody in the low end. They were fine they had no problems. On quality; Probably a "B" there were some place were some places that were missed and as far as- not miss...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I think they are the ones that cleaned my windows this spring. They were fine.They came out when they were supposed to. I thought there prices were reasonable and they did a good job. I'm thinking they came out this Spring or Summer maybe June, somewhere in there. I think they were located off of feeder street, Lansing. I dont remember the pricing at all

11/14/2016

Fantastic job. They were very efficient and considerate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Indoor and outdoor window washing

05/14/2016

They were great! Showed up right on time, finished ahead of schedule, and did a fantastic job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned windows inside and out.

04/14/2016

Joe's great. Was responsive to my inquiries, speedy with the free estimate, and did a great job. I'll be asking FISH to come back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned exterior windows on my house

CATEGORY window cleaning

Commercial and residential, interior & exterior storm windows, construction clean ups, screens, mirrors, chandeliers, ceiling fans, gutters, & skylights.

Power Washing