CAPITOL CITY AUTO BODY

Angie's List since September 2007

Auto Body Shop...

12/10/2010

I received an excellent price estimate for the work. I was told they try to be especially careful when they know the work is being paid for by the client and not insurance. Although I waited for several months to have the work done, they easily pulled up the estimate and didn't question anything. The job was done within the timeframe they set (just barely) and the results were totally acceptible.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had some body work done to repair a crease in my front right panel and some serious dings left in my doors by other drivers in parking lots.

07/29/2008

It took very little time from the estimate to the actual work being done. They said they would have the car for three days, but it only took two. They were also very helpful in getting the rental car service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint and body work to right side mirror, passenger door and back door. Plus did touch up painting on bumper and left fender.

09/17/2007

I brought my car in on Monday and it was ready on Friday as promised. The work was perfect. Chuck explained to me how to handle the insurance claims adjuster. He also recommended a rental loaner car and gave me a ride to the location. The car rental was for $15 a day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Capitol City auto body replaced a damaged front left fender and front bumper of my 2006 Rav4 Toyota. The fender and bumper were repainted.

CATEGORY auto body repair

Auto Body Work and repair, you smash it, we will fix it!