Brunette Home Improvement

A 40 Reviews

Founded 1982 • Angie's List since August 2010

4517 W Saginaw Hwy

Lansing, MI 48917

Brunette Home Improvement was established in 1985 by Mark Brunette in Lansing, Michigan. With nothing more than a truck, some tools, and a lot of determination, Brunette has grown from this small one-man operation into the cornerstone company you know today. With thousands of jobs under his belt, Mark continues to grow the company with his wife, his son, and a team of craftsmen specializing in their respective areas of expertise. Get in touch about your roofing, remodeling, or siding project...

roofing (34)window replacement (7)siding (5)home remodeling (4)door installation (4)basement remodeling (4)gutter installation (4)deck building (3)sunroom and patio (2)home builder (2)drywall repair (1)chimney repair (1)
D

07/18/2019

did not hire 1000 than any one else

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof over deck

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2019

06/22/2018

We have used Brunette company for different home projects over the years. This company has done roofing, siding, and remodeling projects at our home recently finishing our basement with a beautiful full bath, kitchenette, and gas fireplace. Always top quality materials and superior workmanship, this company consistently exceeds our expectations. A+ rated, licensed and insured, they are true crafts...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
finish basement

CATEGORY drywall, egress windows, roofing, replacement windows, home builders, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, doors, basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2018

09/20/2017

They did a great job and they were fast.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put a new roof on the house for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/1990

05/02/2017

Awesome. Did a great job and were very professional in all stages. The owner was on the job everyday and made sure everything was in place to a quality job. Couldn't be happier for the job they did. I would recommend them to anyone . Kevin Michaels Lansing, Michigan

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Roof installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2017

Photo for Brunette Home Improvement - 4517 W Saginaw Hwy, Lansing, MI - 34943733

07/20/2016

Project hit a snag with front porch roof, but Mark Brunette went above and beyond for successful completion, and ensured customer satisfaction. Thanks Mark!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2016

05/04/2016

John Brunette did a quality job and was very professional.  Everything was in a timely manner.  The installers were excellent and very pleasant.  The door looks great and I have had no issues at all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new patio door

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2016

03/26/2015

The quotation process and roofing went exceedingly well.  We were most pleased to work with John.  He was knowledgeable and most honest in all of his dealings with us.  We made several special requests, all of which John was happy to accommodate and work with us on.  He and Brunette were punctual, efficient, and very conscious about our yard. With young children and a dog they cleaned up after the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brunette replaced our roof.  It was a tear-off with three layers, they had to replace 10 deck boards, and new shingles and peak vent.

CATEGORY decks, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2015

07/10/2014

Yeah, I have a new roof & the job was completed sooner than expected! Communication could have been better, but overall the job was well done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2014

05/07/2014

I requested an estimate for multiple projects at my home.  I met the representative at our house, showed him the projects, and was advised I would receive a quote.  After two weeks I had not heard from the builder.  I called the office to obtain the status of the estimates.  I was told that I would receive a call that day with the status.  I never received a call. For all of the positive comments ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The builder came to my home to review various projects requiring estimates.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2014

I'm sorry that your experience with us was not what you had expected. This spring was a very busy time for us, which means bidding may take a bit longer than usual. Our records show that the bid was actually emailed to the homeowner on the 13th of may as per his request. We try and communicate thoroughly with every customer of ours, but we also understand that we may not be able to meet every time...

05/03/2014

The service and communication were excellent.  Roger Smith was the primary on the job.  He worked with our designs and provided us with exactly what we asked for, and at an exceptional level of quality.  His communication with us over the 3 month long project was exceptional.  There were several little follow up items that we noticed over the year following completion of the construction.  Roger S...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brunette Home Improvement built a large addition on our house, resided the house, reroofed a portion, and installed new windows on the existing structure.

CATEGORY roofing, replacement windows, home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2012

Photo for Brunette Home Improvement - 4517 W Saginaw Hwy, Lansing, MI - 8210440

Roofing, Siding, Windows, Gutters, 3 Season Rooms, 4 Season Rooms, Screen Porches, Kitchen Remodels.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available