Able & Affordable Auto Service & Towing

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since October 2014

In business since 1998 with 34 years of mechanic experience. Centrally located near the MSU campus and downtown Lansing. We work with your insurance company, and after market warranty programs. 24 Hour emergency service available. Please dial (517) 490-1447 for after hours service....

HOLT AUTO ALIGNMENT INC

Auto Service

05/04/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired Exhaust System

CATEGORY auto repair

11/13/2014

I was greeted right away and I felt very welcome. The owner of the shop offered me a beverage and other refreshments. He quoted me a fair price and got me in and out quickly! He also offered me a ride to the ATM to pull out cash. I was extremely satisfied with my experience!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He performed suspension repair on my vehicle.

CATEGORY auto body repair,muffler repair,auto repair,car tires,towing,radiator service,car inspections,auto glass

10/28/2014

The service was great!!! I was able to get my car in right after I called. When I dropped my car off I was greeted in a pleasant manner. Within minutes they had my information and they were ready start working on my car. They also provide pickup and drop off service which is very convenient. I would definitely recommend Able and Affordable Auto Service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider performed a complete tune up, as well as complete brake service front and rear.

CATEGORY auto repair

Full service auto repair.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover