Oakland Arbor Care

A29 REVIEWS

• Angie's List since May 2014

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

1112 S Lapeer

Lake Orion, MI 48362

Oakland Arbor Care...

Tree Service (29)

10/05/2019

When I called the office for a quote to prune some trees in the backyard, they were able to send someone out the next day. The quote was reasonable and we scheduled a day for the work. They were about 30 minutes late because of a problem with their truck but they quickly finished the job and cleaned up so well you couldn't tell they were there. When I inspected the work later that day I discovered...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Prune trees

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your feedback! Looking forward to doing business again with you in the future. V/r, OAC Team

07/31/2019

The crew was hard-working, courteous and very professional. They discussed what they were going to do on my tree trimming project and did it well. Before they left, the crew chief spoke with me to make sure I was satisfied with the job. I will definitely use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed six large trees trimmed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2019

D

07/20/2019

Arrived earlier than scheduled Pruning done so fast we were unable to discuss our plans or feelings. Wanted cash for a job that took 30 minutes and a hack job on one of the trees. Way over priced for a poor job. Would not recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Evergreen trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2019

[Member Name Removed], Oakland Arbor Care is committed to ensuring our work is complete to the best of our ability. This review means a lot and the feedback is very important to us. If we arrived early, it was only to perform the work/plans previously discussed. However, we understand you wished to be there to explain in further detail while the work was being performed. We hope to do business wit...

07/11/2019

They responded promptly to my initial call and arrived on time for the estimate. I had eight trees overhanging our roof and the neighbors yard and dead branches that had to be cleaned out. Also a few large shrubs to be cut down. I was actually expecting it to take all day but they arrived in mass (5 or 6 guys) and had all the cutting, chipping and clean up done in less than 2 hours. Everything loo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trim and deadwood trees

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2019

10/15/2018

Their service was excellent. They were here when they said they were going to be here. And they were done when they said they would be done. They were very accommodatiing and hardly left a trace of being here. They came out quickly for the estimate. We were just very satisfied. Their price is fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They removed 3 trees, trimmed another, and ground the stump.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2018

08/02/2018

They did what they said they were gonna do. Fair price. I was impressed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did what they said they were gonna do. Fair price. I was impressed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2018

07/03/2018

They were prompt to give me an estimate and when I hired them they were here the next day and were done in about an hour and a half. They were very professional and treated us as they would like to be treated. The entire team worked well together. They did a great job on the clean up. I highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal and trimming of a second tree

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2018

05/03/2018

They did an excellent job. They came on time, were all very professional and their price was very good as well. I would definitely use them again and I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They removed a large tree.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2018

04/11/2018

Oakland Arbor care was very responsive. They actually did the work the same day they gave our business the quote. Job was done to our satisfaction and workers cleaned up after they were done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree and branch removal.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2018

03/16/2018

It was fine. They did a good job. They cleaned up very nicely and they got the work done quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They took down a tree for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2018