BRINKER VETERINARY HOSPITAL

Angie's List since March 2006

Evening hours Tuesdays and Thursday....

07/19/2017

We've used them for years. We are happy with their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check up for my pet

07/19/2017

We've used them for years.We are happy with their service. They are very knowledgeable & professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We took our pet for check up and get meds.

06/09/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Urinalysis, ultrasound, nail trim. Detected bladder stones in my cat, prescribed him a prescription diet to dissolve the stones. My cat wouldn't eat the prescribed food, so I did some research and found a brand with rx diets that I wanted to try. The vets here called the cat food company to find out about the food. Since it is supposed to do the same thing, they prescribed the food and my cat loves it. All staff members at the vet are extremely helpful and do care about your pet.

11/19/2013

Our family adopted a dog last year and Dr. Lyons has been wonderful in the care of our new dog. She is extremely knowledgable, caring and thorough. She is always happy to answer my many questions and even made a house call to assist in his care. I would highly recommend Dr. Lyons and Brinker Vet Hospital for all of your veterinary needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Veterinary care for our dog.

08/01/2013

I like that respect my input. They know that I know my dog better than anybody and so they value my input in the decision making. Everybody there is very committed, professional and friendly. I know they care about my dog a lot.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Brinker Veterinary Hospital for pet care.

Full surgery Knee repair Ultrasound