The Roof Cleaner

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since July 2012

Roof Cleaning and Exterior Building Cleaning, Get 20% Off with Combination of Roof and Exterior Building Cleaning! Roof Cleaning cost 1/10th of replacement cost. Free Window Cleaning With Purchase. Free Mosquito treatment with purchase and gutter clean out....

Rangel's Waterproofing & Construction

Leaky Roof? Wet Basement? Rangel's Waterproofing Specializes in Dryer Safer Homes. Our Services We Provide Range From Roofing Systems, Basement Systems, & Emergency Escape Egress Systems. Our Estimates Our Free & Financing Is Available. Call Today to Find Out Why More Homeowners Are Counting On Rangel's For A Dryer Safer Home!

Award 2019
Offers by Rangel's Waterproofing & Construction on Angie's List

03/12/2020

They did a great job. I never realized how dirty and dingy my house had got until they showed up. They were on time and very polite. I have recommended them to everyone and will continue to do so.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior of house cleaned

03/11/2020

The house looks amazing! I was very impressed with the results! The crew worked was great and I would definitely recommend this company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof and Siding Cleaning

03/11/2020

It made my roof look like the day it was put on! Any algae stains and black streaks soon began to disappear as soon as they finished and after the first rain we had they were gone! My house looks brand new!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof and siding clean

03/11/2020

The crew did a great job on cleaning my roof and siding. The roof looks like new again and the siding hasn’t ever look this good since I have lived here.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof and Exterior Cleaning

03/11/2020

Work was done in a timely manor and made my roof and exterior look brand new! Affordable and worth every penny

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Cleaning, gutter cleaning, siding cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,roof cleaning

Full Service Roof Cleaning, Residential and Commercial, Asphalt, Tile, Wood Shake, Metal. Exterior Building Cleaning, Concrete, Stucco, Vinyl, Wood, Free Window Cleaning With Purchase Attic Mold Removal

New Roofing, Cleaning only.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Financing Available