Kalamazoo Tree Service

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

3648 Saratoga Ave

Kalamazoo, MI 49048

Award winning. Additional email - kzootreeservice@gmail.com. Please only call, text or email . 269-744-5569 or KzooTreeService@gmail.com / Emergencies please Call, Email or Text 269-744-5569. Text is best for emergencies. 269-744-5569...

Tree Service (66)Lawn and Yard Work (22)Hauling (3)Mulch and Topsoil (1)Leaf Removal (1)

12/09/2019

I have used James and Kalamazoo Tree Service multiple times. James is quick to answer, provide a quote, and complete work. He is respectful and punctual. He has done top notch work on some pretty tall trees. I have had several neighbors state they could not stop watching this last time as he took down a very large, old oak tree. James takes pride in his work, cleans up your yard, and is also affor...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trees trimmed and Tree Removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2019

02/14/2019

This job was done on two sites. The first site involved the removal of a large, 2-trunk oak tree that grew through a hole cut in our deck, and was done in Fall, 2018. This was a tight job, and was turned down by other tree services who couldn't get their equipment to the site. James with Kalamazoo Tree Service did the job by climbing the tree and removing branches and sections individually. All de...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of large oak tree, removal of two cherry trees, pruning of 10 oak trees

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2019

10/25/2018

We contacted Kalamazoo Tree Service via email and called and left messages twice and they never responded.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wanted a quote to remove dead wood from Oak tree and other tree work.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2018

We have this persons name and number. I left a message and no response. I called [Member Information Removed]. I can't give you an estimate with out an address. Sorry things didn't work out. Take care

06/29/2018

The process went very well. The owner and crew were very professional. The clean-up of tree trunk and branches was done as agreed. We did not include cleaning of stump grinding material as part of the agreement.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal and stump grinding of one tree and trimming of another.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2018

04/09/2018

They removed the trees and ground up the stumps and cleaned up! Would definitely recommend this company! And would use again! Worked in a timely manner!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed 5 very large blue spruce pine trees that were diseased.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/24/2018

12/18/2017

They were here when they said they would be. There were lots of people and they made quick work of it. Neat, clean and pleasant! Also, they honored the Angie's List coupon!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a large dead tree that was very close to our neighbor's fence. It had already lost a very large branch. Kalamazoo Tree came and removed the tree without damaging the fence and removed the wood as well as the previously fallen branch.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2017

11/13/2017

It went very well. We received the quote and the work was performed the same day. They were very efficient and cleaned up the area when they were completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed a limb that was laying on the garage roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2017

05/26/2017

I scheduled a date with James, the owner, for 5/15/17 in early April of 2017. I called him the Friday before to verify he was coming and to make sure I had payment in the correct format (check vs cash vs card). He tells me he won't be there Monday and that it will be at least a week. He calls me 5/22/17 and says he will be there on 5/26/17 to do the work. I get a call the morning of 5/26 and he sa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed 2 trees removed

CATEGORY hauling services, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2017

Customer was very combative when we were unable to get to his job on the scheduled date. Due to multiple storms in the area, and customer response we decided to part ways. We are truly sorry it ended this way.

09/17/2016

He was excellent. He arrived when he said he would. He cut up the tree and put it back in the neighbors yard and made sure my yard was clear. He also propped up and cobbled together the pieces of the fence so my dogs wouldn't get out. He was very personable, caring and helped me understand what the insurance company would be telling me and also told me what I should report to the insurance company...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He came out and cut up a dead tree that had fallen down from my neighbor's yard and damaged by fence, roof, siding, gutter and drip edge.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2016

04/26/2016

We had a very large, very difficult tree that needed to be taken down in the front yard. We were going to have someone else come take it down, but after some issues with the other tree service, we finally got a call back from James. They were able to come out within two weeks and get our tree down. The only downside was they didn't haul our wood away themselves. They had someone who was coming to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had one tree cut down in our front yard and will be having one cut down in our backyard in a few weeks.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2016

Tree, stump, limb, snow and brush removal, cabling, bracing, & lot clearing.

ask for details