Dependable Plumbing Services, LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

10369 West O Avenue

Kalamazoo, MI 49009

I am a young Master plumber with over a decade of experience. I have a great reputation, references, and I'm fair priced. My Masters License # is 8112291. My contractors # is 8003785. I charge $70.00 Dollars per hr. with a one hour minimum. I offer over the phone estimates for water heater, water softeners, and basic service work. I do offer a senior discount. My office is in Paw Paw. I service most of Southwest MI....

plumber (231)water heater repair and installation (57)water softener installation and repair (43)drain cleaning (5)

03/27/2020

Yet another exceptional experience with Dependable! Joe was responsive and the price as reasonable. In anticipation of a basement waterproofing, I needed the water heater moved (the same Water heater Joe professionally replaced/installed for me a couple of years ago). Not only was he able to move it efficiently, he replaced some original piping and repaired some damage from an inadvertent leak tha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving and Repairing a Water Heater

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2020

03/17/2020

Joe arrived on time, corrected the problem and cleaned up afterwards. Would definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair water heater

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2020

03/11/2020

I left a message and Joe called me right back to set up a time to come out. He was very friendly and professional, and he completed the work in no time! I would highly recommend Dependable Plumbing!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to replace the cold water intake shutoff valve for my water heater.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2020

02/27/2020

Replaced both in two separate events. Replaced then quick. Look much better than before. Did it in an efficient time. The price was very responsible. Would call them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Heater And Water Softener

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair, water softeners

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2020

01/18/2020

Very professional and punctual. Removal and install went very smoothly. They laid down runners and left the area clean. Best price I found.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal and install of new water softener.

CATEGORY water softeners

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2020

01/07/2020

Went great! Fast and effective! Came on short notice during the holidays which can be tough. Much appreciated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water heater issue

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2020

10/09/2019

We contacted the company on a Monday, had a call back within an hour and they were here the very next day. They were very professional and very reasonably priced. I would recommend them to anyone needing a plumber.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unclog a bathroom sink and fix water pressure.

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2019

09/18/2019

It went great. Joe showed up on time and did a super job. He explained (in plain easy to understand terms) exactly what he was doing and why he was doing it. After he was done we talked about future projects and he will be the guy I use in the future. Thanks, Joe.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower/tub drain was almost plugged.

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2019

09/07/2019

I have used this service before, and I am never disappointed. This time was no exception, he stood by his quote, did outstanding work, and as always was polite, helpful and "Dependable". The new water heater works like a charm. Thank you for the great service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New hot water heater purchased and installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2019

08/26/2019

He was very responsive and professional. We will definitely use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had two broken bathroom faucets that also leaked. He replaced both and the drains.

CATEGORY plumbing