Integrity Pest Control

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since July 2010

We are a owner / operated company that does not obligate its residential customes to long term comtracts....

09/15/2017

Took 2 treatments but wasps exterminated. They had someone at our home same day. Would recommend their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Treated for wasps in siding of hot tub.

10/14/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bumble bees were in residence under my front steps. They used a powder that coated the inside of the steps (wooden) and that took care of it.

08/18/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They Destroyed a bald face hornets nest on our house near the main entry. I called them and explained the problem and set up a day and time. They came, the next day and, while we were away, took care of the nest and left an invoice. Problem solved.

09/22/2014

Gutters were being installed and the workmen disturbed the nest. I called and they responded that day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Eliminated an in-the-wall wasp nest.

11/09/2013

They are the best in the business. They are thorough, reasonable cost, and do the job right. They guarantee their work, I have never had to use there warranty, they did it right the first time. I would not hire anyone else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite inspection, mole control, mosquito control, ant kill

CATEGORY pest control, animal removal

Ants,bees,wasp,mosquito,moles,animal control and removal

Termite

Check, MasterCard, Visa

Similar businesses in your area...