Professional Moving Service

• Angie's List since July 2010

F Rated | 5 Reviews

Movers, Office furniture installers...

08/22/2019

Unreliable NOT Professional! We were having an estate auction on a Saturday after my father passed away and needed to move some heavy furniture out of the house into tents setup in the yard. We contacted this "company" weeks before to move the heavy furniture on Friday the day before the auction. The owner shows up Thursday morning and looks at the items and says he would not be honoring the agree...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move furniture for auction

05/18/2013

i filled out information online in order to receive a quote from the company on cost of moving me from MI to CA. the website stated that someone would call me to give me quote. i'm still waiting for that phone call and it's been over a week since i submitted my information.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
did not use their service because they never responded to the information i submitted online to receive a quote by phone.

09/18/2012

The movers showed up on time and ready to go. They took proper precautions to ensure that the furniture wasn't damaged. I am completely satisfied with the experience and I would hire them again. Absolutely.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired this company to move 5 large pieces of antique furniture approximately 90 miles and place them in our home.

05/12/2012

No comment needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They even offered to move additional items not bargained for and refused an additional offer of writing a larger check. Very prompt.

01/14/2011

Good experience,used blankets on everything. No damage to furniture. Very professional. Will use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved furniture from storage area at 127 south to new home in town. Showed up on time, worked quickly and set up bedroom furniture at no extra charge. Also moved furniture around room per my request.

CATEGORY moving companies

Fully Licensed & Insured Homes/Apts./Townhouses Office Moving/Packing Paino/Applince Light Industrial Specializing in Commercial Office Systems

Similar businesses in your area...