VanHolla, Dr. David B.

Angie's List since October 2008

To see if this provider is board certified go to http://www.abms.org/. There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

03/25/2013

I have no complaints whatsoever with Dr. VanHolla. I have been seeing him for 8 years and he is absolutely wonderful. He doesn't rush you and talks to you on the phone between appointments if necessary. He is calm and does a good job at treating my chronic bipolar.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a chronic disease-bipolar. I have no qualms whatsoever about his care. He is a sensational person and an excellent psychiatrist.

CATEGORY psychiatrist

12/31/2012

Just great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been seeing Dr. VanHolla for the last 7 years and will never switch to another psychiatrist unless I move out of the area. He is the best psychiatrist I have ever met--and that says a lot because I have been in the psych hospital about 8 times and also work in the medical professional world. He is calm, kind, caring, honest and just like the neighbor Joe that lives across the street. He has been there to return phone calls after hours, to fit me into see him when I had an emergency, etc. Several people have told me that he is the best psychiatrist in the Upper Peninsula and there is NO doubt in my my mind that this is the truth. 2 thumbs up from me.

CATEGORY psychiatrist