Mid Michigan Lawn Enforcement

Angie's List since August 2014

A Rated | 1 Review

Top Notch Tree Care

We are a full service Tree Care company providing the greater Lansing area and Jackson with professional arboriculture. Our ISA Certified Arborists pride themselves in approaching every scenario as a unique opportunity to provide the client with the best service while exercising our knowledge and capabilities of tree care. This means that we will give you an honest assessment of your tree(s) and a viable range of options for continued management or removal.

07/26/2014

They came out and took what was 3 acres of overgrown mess that hadn't been mowed since early last year and left it looking like a golf course! I was absolutely amazed, they spent the entire day and when I offered to pay them more than their rate, they told me "No Thanks" and to "pay it forward" !!! I was in shock! Great guys and wonderful demeanor's!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK

CATEGORY lawn service,leaf removal,roof snow removal,snow removal