my company is small, just me, depending on the size of the job, will determine the need for a extra set of hands or two. I use subcontractors for the following, Elec., Plumbing, and heating and cooling, for which I am not licensed for, if permits are required. As for permits, I can pull other necessary permits if required. I am licensed and insured, My Michigan Builders License #2101193216. I don't charge for estimates, and give 10% discount for Angie's List Members, and Senior citizens. I am very honest and will give a fair price. I will be on the job from start to finish, as I always complete started job before moving onto the next....

McQuires Quality Construction

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We specialize in all types of handyman work including - painting, drywall, plumbing, electrical, decks, porches, tile flooring, walls, and back splashes, we also install physically challenged people showers. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We offer a 20% active and retired military discount. Contact us schedule a free estimate today!

06/23/2017

Awesome. Highly recommend him for all handyman services. Honest, trustworthy, and dependable

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing, electrical, windows, siding

08/29/2015

He tried to do it in November.  He came back and did it right.  I have the chimney leaking orange down to my basement.  I can't get him to call me back.  I had a painter to help me paint but I don't know if the leak is fixed yet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing.  he gave me a verbal estimate.

CATEGORY roofing

02/27/2015

Had appointment and he never showed up. Called and said he forgot. LAME!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing

12/07/2014

Not only did he misdiagnose the problems, he never came back to follow-up despite verbally committing to on two separate occasions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came out to look at leaky skylights.

CATEGORY handyman service,roofing,skylights

11/23/2014

Wonderful! Excellent service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came in and gave an estimate. Very polite, helpful and thorough. We are waiting to do the work, but will definitely use them in the future.

CATEGORY handyman service

New construction, additions,decks,remodels,polebarns,siding(vinyl,cedar,cement,lap,log,culture stone),roof repair and installation,concrete installation,interior flooring (tile, laminate,hardwood),interior finish trim work, cabinets (kit.,& bath),painting(repair,or whole house),window and door repair or replacement,drywall repair, insulation installation, solar light installations, minor elec. and plumbing repairs, pergolas, landscape fencing, lead saftey for renovation, repair, and painting.

carpet installation